𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

Drunk Texting - Chris Brown (feat. Jhené Aiko)
-:-- ━❍──────── - -:--
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌⋆·˚ ༘ *

arabellacarter

liked by avani and othersarabellacarter happy 19th birthday Mr Hacker :) thankyou for all you've done for me and i hope you have a great day vinnie 💓view all 184 commentsvinniehacker thank you love <3glowingbella this is actually so cute !! vinni...

arabellacarter happy 19th birthday Mr Hacker :) thankyou for all you've done for me and i hope you have a great day vinnie 💓
view all 184 comments
vinniehacker thank you love <3
glowingbella this is actually so cute !!
vinnieh4cker lowkey ship 🤫

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐑𝐋⋆·˚ ༘ *

Belle had put up the birthday post for Vinnie later in the evening and pretty much went straight to bed afterwards. It wasn't till midnight when she was awoken by her ringtone. It took a minute for her to fully wake up so she had just missed the call but it was clear from the notifications who had been ringing her.

She had 6 unopened messages and 2 missed calls from Ben. She was quite confused what he was wanting so late at night especially since they hadn't spoken for a few days after the Euro finals.

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻

you moved on quickly

why didn't you tell me the other nigjt

i thot he was just a friend

you can do better than him

stop ignoring me arabella

answer the phome

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐑𝐋⋆·˚ ༘ *

Even though he was clearly quite angry, Belle couldn't help but laugh at his typos. Just as she went to write a response her phone rang again.

"hello?" she picked up. "Bella! why are you ignoring me?" she could hardly hear him over the loud music in the background. "where are you Ben?" she questioned.

"Mykonos, now stop ignoring my question," he slurred. It had finally clicked in Arabella's brain that Ben was drunk. "Ben it's late and you're drunk, we will talk later," Belle sighed.

"no babes please don't hang up! we need to talk about this now, i'm going some where quiet just wait," he exclaimed. The sound of music started to disappear as Ben started speaking again, " so how are you Belle?" he giggled. Clearly he had too many drinks but the girl couldn't help melt at his goofiness. " i'm okay, bit annoyed that you've got me out of bed for this."

" is Vinnie in your bed?" Ben retorted out of no where. " no Ben, Vinnie is in LA where he lives," she laughed. " good, he should stay there," the boy huffed.

They both went silent for a moment before Ben spoke up, " Belle i really do love you, and i promise i will make up for being a dickhead. just give me another chance and i'll prove that i was wrong about us not working."

" we both know it's not that easy and you're drunk Ben, you won't even remember this conversation tomorrow," she replied. As nice as it was to hear him say he still loved her, it didn't excuse what had already happened.

"how could i forget talking to my girl? you know what they say - drunk words are sober thoughts," he giggled.

"good night Benjamin," she replied, ignoring his last comment although deep down she hoped there was some truth to it.

" night baby girl, i love you," Ben slurred before the call cut off.

"i love you too," she whispered back, just too late for him to hear.

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒⋆·˚ ༘ *
this chapter was initially inspired by the song at the top so defo recommend giving it a listen!
tomorrow's post may be late cause i haven't had a chance to write it yet and i'm at work all day :(
- paisley xo