𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

Party - Beyoncé (feat. André 3000)
-:-- ━❍──────── - -:--
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻🦋

sorry i haven't messaged you today
training is tough atm and i've just been busy

no need to explain urself
i know the pl starts soon so that's your main focus

you still coming to the first game?

yes course floss already bought the tickets

noo why didn't you ask me
i could have got them for free

i know but i feel bad taking from you

don't be silly
i wanted you there
i'll get you upgraded to box

you really don't need to

yes i do

thank you :)

it's all good
wanna come to mine tonight?
just chill ofc
not a date

i'm going out with the girls tonight
sorry

it's okay, no need to apologise
have a good night love x

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌⋆·˚ ༘ *

arabellacarter

liked by benchilwell and othersarabellacarter night out w the lads 🥶view all 116 commentsflossie gorgeous girls xx↳ arabellacarter missing u tonight 🥺glowingbella 3 QUEENS olivianeill stop i look so bad in this↳ arabellacarter do not even no no no

arabellacarter night out w the lads 🥶
view all 116 comments
flossie gorgeous girls xx
arabellacarter missing u tonight 🥺
glowingbella 3 QUEENS
olivianeill stop i look so bad in this
arabellacarter do not even no no no

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐑𝐋⋆·˚ ༘ *

Belle was excited for a night out with the girls. She had finally started to feel like herself again and she had missed dressing up and drinking till the sun came up.

The three girls arrived at the night club and headed straight for the bar. To warm themselves up they shared 6 jäger shots and each took a single shot of tequila. The familiar burn hadn't even left Arabella's throat before the trio were in the centre of the dance floor.

Many eyes landed on the influencers as they danced together in the crowd however they were having too much fun to care. Belle felt a strong tap on her shoulder and she turned to see a tall boy with a couple other guys hanging behind him who she assumed were his friends. " you're Arabella Carter, right?" he grinned as she nodded back, slightly confused since he wasn't her usual demographic.

"oi lads it's actually Chilly's ex," the boy hollered back to his friends. " don't know how Chilwell could leave a gorgeous girl like you, if i could call you mine i'd never let go," he smirked as the words slurred off his alcohol-stained tongue.

Belle wasn't even sure how to respond, she just stared blankly at the blonde boy.

"well she's not interested in being yours, not when she's still got Chilwell in her DMs" Sabreena retorted. " and unfortunately for you, they're getting back together soon so i suggest you move on," Olivia added on, leaving a lot of shocked faces on those listening.

Even Arabella opened her eyes rather wide at the statement. After the boy walked off in shame Belle took a hold of Olivias arm and pulled her aside. "why did you just say that? you know how quickly shit like that spreads, i bet The Sun will have an article up about it by tomorrow!" the girl exclaimed.

"and? no one believes the bollox they print anyway, and it's not like i'm lying! he obviously still likes you otherwise he wouldn't make an effort, and it's clear how madly in love with him you are Belle!" Olivia let out what everyone was thinking.

Arabella couldn't even argue back, "you're right, ok i do love him! oh my god, i can't believe i just admitted that. can we go get another drink?" the girls found Sabreena on the dance floor and pulled her back to the bar where they got another round of drinks.

After two more hours of endless dancing and drinks, Belle found herself more than tipsy. She could barely walk in a straight line and her vision had started to blur. " Olivia where's Ben?" she mumbled as the other blonde giggled, "he's not here, Belle."

"but i need him," she whined, "i really love him."

the other two girls couldn't help but laugh as Arabella wobbled around. "we know girl, you've been telling us all night how fine he is," Sab smirked.

Belle held her hands up in defensive, " i'm sorry but if you saw him naked, you'd love him too!" The young girls cackled away at the drunk words. "i'm gonna text him," the blonde exclaimed as she attempted to run to the toilets, tripping over a few people on her way there.

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻🦋

can i still come to urs

is everything okay?

yes 
i just mids u
missss

are you drunk belle?

noo never
well maybe a little
i really really miss u
i need to see u :(

i'll come pick you up
give me 15 minutes x

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒⋆·˚ ༘ *
if i keep up with the upload schedule the book will be finished by the 10th! however pls don't quote me since i don't want to put a lot of pressure on uploading on time cause i ofc want the ending to be as perfect as possible aha
- paisley xo