𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

Meet Me At Our Spot - WILLOW, THE ANXIETY, Tyler Cole
-:-- ━❍──────── - -:--
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌⋆·˚ ༘ *

benchilwell

liked by jackgrealish and othersbenchilwell Back in the endsview all 121 commentsmasonmount chilly man 😍↳ benchilwell love bro ❤️arabellacarter sober now? ↳ benchilwell just about 🤣endlesslyarabella pls tell me he's back together with belle !! ↳...

benchilwell Back in the ends
view all 121 comments
masonmount chilly man 😍
benchilwell love bro ❤️
arabellacarter sober now?
benchilwell just about 🤣
endlesslyarabella pls tell me he's back together with belle !!
arabellacarter nope
benchilwell not yet ;)

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻

let's go out tonight

like a date?

yes

then no

ok not a date, more chill

like the first time we met

yes like that
exactly like that
let's just start again pls

ok i'm up for that

i'll pick you up at 8

see u then :)

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐑𝐋⋆·˚ ༘ *

"hey. you look amazing," Ben smiled as he opened the passenger door for her. "thanks" she responded quietly, trying to contain the butterflies in her stomach that naturally awoke whenever he would compliment her.

"so where we going?" she asked. "somewhere familiar" was all he replied, a cheeky grin plastered on his face.

"don't tell me we're going to the shard again, i look even more underdressed now then i did the first time," she laughed as he playfully shrugged.

throughout the car journey the pair joked back and forth, reminiscing on memories as well as catching up. Belle had prepared for it to be much more awkward but as soon as they started speaking it felt the same as it did a couple months back, as if they had never broken up.

on the way to the location they stopped off at a starbucks. the same one they had been to the first time they ever met. Belle soon realised where the brunette had planned to take her and she melted at the thought that he was really trying to take it back to day 1.

"close your eyes," the boy said as they got closer to the destination. "Ben, i already know where we're going," Arabella groaned. "don't ruin the surprise, just close your eyes," he repeated.

Belle finally felt the car park up and she opened her eyes. she was right in her prediction, he had taken her back to the deserted car park he had shown her on their first date. " i knew it!" she exclaimed as she turned to Ben who had a smile on his face.

They both got out the car and Ben went over to open up the boot. "shit" he hissed under his breath. "what's up?" Belle questioned, "i forgot the blanket and picnic stuff, sorry i've fucked it up again."

the smaller girl shook her head at him, " don't be silly, we didn't have all that when we first came here so we don't need it now," she reassured. this clearly helped as his frown soon disappeared.

Instead they opted to the floor for comfort, sitting across from each other as they continued talking about everything and anything. "it's getting a bit late," Belle sighed, "maybe i should head home."

"no please don't go," the boy sulked before burying his head into the crook of her neck, "just stay the night here with me." the whispers sent shivers down Arabella's spine and the physical affection was enough to win her over.

"fine, but we're getting mcdonald's for breakfast tomorrow morning," she giggled.

the rest of the night was spent on top of the car park where they watched the sunset together till it got cold and they both crawled into the backseat of Ben's car. it didn't take long for them to get comfortable and cuddle into each others arms where they fell asleep.

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌⋆·˚ ༘ *

arabellacarter

liked by benmorris and othersarabellacarter deja vu view all 167 commentsmollymae prettiestlookingforlewys olivia rodrigo? 😮↳ arabellacarter james charles? 😳benchilwell 😍↳ arabellacarter 🦋arabellavspx THE SHIP IS SAILING AGAIN

arabellacarter deja vu
view all 167 comments
mollymae prettiest
lookingforlewys olivia rodrigo? 😮
arabellacarter james charles? 😳
benchilwell 😍
arabellacarter 🦋
arabellavspx THE SHIP IS SAILING AGAIN

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒⋆·˚ ༘ *
cute chapter for u guys <3 i'm starting to plan the ending of this story but with the upload schedule it is likely to be next week anyways pls vote and comment!
- paisley xo