𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

movies.
chapter seven -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

TWENTY FOUR seven- all the things you've been doing. Spending your time just as what teenagers would do, that's what was been happening between you and Hanma. Wake up, eat, go outside, then repeat- an endless cycle for the two of you.

Needless to say, Hanma enjoyed every second of the time he spent together with you.

Last week when you asked him to live in with you- it took him three days before he could fully gave a proper answer. Which was an obvious, yes. What else would he say when he always sleeps, eats, and hangs over in your place? He likes you already.

It was just on the last day of the week he had moved in. He just took a couple of clothes with him, you both agreed that Hanma has to go back in his own home once in a while.

Days after moving in, he had adjusted himself in very quickly. You were like a comfort to him now and then. Every night he would stare at your figure, studying your breathing patterns closely just to make sure you're still alive and not dead.

What have you done to Hanma? Mixed emotions that you have been giving away at the man. He couldn't understand you and nor does he understand himself. In a city where lots of shows that he has been partaking, not once had he ever felt like this.

If he has been into lots of shows- then his favorite would be yours.

"Kaidan?" You held the DVD up high for the man to see and who was sitting comfortably- legs crossed with the table supporting it while eating a bag of chips that he has on hand.

Taking another bite of the chips, Hanma unintrestedly responded. "Already watched that. It was kinda boring."

You gasped of disbelief, rolling your eyes to the side. Hanma saying the movie was boring? That movie gave you nightmares for days until you had forgotten about it.

"What kind of guy says a horror movie would be boring..." You muttered. Throwing the DVD away, proceeding to take another one. Hanma giggles from the words you had muttered.

"Howl's Moving Castle?" Once again, you held the DVD up high- waiting for another response from the man.

"Don't like it." He's been saying the same thing for the past thirty minutes. What does he even want to watch? You groaned at his response.

"Grave of the Fireflies?"

"Meh."

"Hachiko Monogatari?"

"Don't wanna hear a story about a dog." Hanma takes a grip of the a cold drink from the table filled with lots of DVDs and a bag of chips all messed up.

Turning your head from behind with a clear frown on your face, "That's rude. Hachiko's story was very much painful."

"Okay and," The man retorts back. It made you left your jaw drop. Does he not even have any sympathy at least?

Throwing the DVD across the distance, it aimed at Hanma's chest. You had a threatening look on your face, "You're so bossy."

Hanma laughs at your expression. "I couldn't help it. And you're so cute."