𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

jump off.
chapter eleven -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AND NOVEMBER comes, cold chilly wind blows Hanma's hair as he shivers from the cold and yet his eyes fixated on the woman standing infront of him- his mind wondering if you were bothered by the freezing night.

For today's night- it will be his time to take you out underneath the dark blanket of skies with diamonds sparkling brightly. You're the one who kept on entertaining him for months, it's natural to return the favor- right?

Hanma lets his warm breath hits his ice cold hands before rubbing and inserting them inside the coated jacket he was wearing. Taking a step forward to line up with your figure, he sides his eyes at you.

"Let's go." The young man takes a step forward- leading the way up to a certain destination you don't even know.

White air comes out from your mouth, you exhaled and followed the young man from behind quietly. Snuggling your face on the cozy scarf wrapped around your neck.

"We could've just rode your bike," You grumbled underneath your breath. More like complaining seeing that Hanma didn't bothered to use his motorcycle.

A brow raised up from Hanma's face. The place wasn't that far from your apartment complex- there's nothing to complain about.

He looks over from behind, "Stop whining."

"But I'm not whining though," A poker expression left your face. Eyes looking into his, you let out a grin afterwards. Skipping your way beside Hanma, you took a hold from one of his arm and interlocking it with yours. "Let's hurry. I might freeze to death."

The young man's slightly gapped open. You joked with a laugh echoing into his mind he could never forget about. Slowly, his face eases up- and a tender smile was printed on his face.

Sure is the moon shining beautifully today, that's what Hanma thought.

A harsh wind welcomes itself the moment you opened the door to the rooftop. You squinted your eyes slightly, a arm covering yours eyes to protect your eyes from the small dust that scattered out, and hair all over the place before it got to settle down. You dropped your arm and making your posture steady, you sighed.

"A rooftop," You blinked. So the place Hanma would want to show you was a rooftop.

Hanma laughs, walking ahead of your figure and towards the corner of the building. "Yeah," but the worst part is- there wasn't any tall railings to keep someone safe from falling down. The man can fall out anytime.

"Come here," He says- eyes were focused below.

You puckered your lips, hummed and walked towards beside the young man. It was quiet- peace, tranquility, and solitude were all mixed together in the area. Was it because Hanma was together with you? You're not even sure.

Hanma could tell you were right beside his body, he narrowed his eyes to look at you. A cheeky grin that was plastered on his face, "Look down."

Your eyes slowly looks down only to be met with colored lights the city of Tokyo was giving. Red, light, yellow, they were all there. It was shining brightly just like the stars who were watching the people beneath them.