CHAPTER 2

JISOO POV.

Im Kim Jisoo and I'm a doctor here in Australia I am also a personal or private doctor of Mr. and Mrs. Park. They are rich people they have a lot of branches of the company and hospital. Everytime I'm going to their house Mr. Park is always tells to me  that she has a daughter who is in korea and takes care of their company there. He always tells a story about her daughter and how they miss her. I feel sad for them because they miss her daughter and her daughter not visiting here in Australia because she's busy in their business in Korea. I tell you guys I have a one beautiful niece her name is Ella 5 years old  she's not here she's in Korea together with her mom lalisa Manoban my cousins  and one handsome nephew his name is Lucas  3 years old Lucas is here in Australia together with my unnie Irene Lucas mom his dad is in Korea taking care of their own coffee shop business. I'm here in Australia with my unnie Irene and my nephew Lucas.

Good Morning Mommy chu how's your sleep Lucas ask me while walking to my bed and sit on my lap and hug me.

Morning baby Lucas my sleep was nice how about you baby how's your sleep I ask him and I kiss him on cheeks.

Hmm it's good mommy chu I have a nice dream he said.

Oh good you have a nice dream I said to him. Btw baby where's your mom ? I ask him.

Mommy in the kitchen cooking breakfast come on mommy chu let's go downstairs and eat our breakfast he said and hug me and kiss me on my cheeks.

Alright let's go downstairs to eat breakfast I said to him and I carry him and we leave in my room. Good morning unnie I greet my unnie and kiss her on Cheeks.

Morning chu are you excited to go to Korea ? My unnie ask me.

Hmm yes unnie I'm so excited and then I'm going to meet Lisa and Ella I said and smile Widely.

Good say hi to my Ella if your in Korea ok. My unnie said to me and I nooded and smile.

Mommy chu are you leaving me here Lucas said with a sad tone and teary eyes.

Hmm yes baby mommy chu is leaving and I'm going to Korea to work there I said to him.

No mommy chu don't leave me pls stay with me Lucas said and he is crying right now.

Shh baby Lucas stop crying I said and i hug him.

No plss stay mommy chu don't leave me here  plsss I want to be with you mommy chu he said and cry hard.

Baby mommy chu needs to go in Korea because of work stop crying my Little boy unnie said but Lucas still crying.

Mommy chu can i come with you to korea besides daddy is there i want to meet him plsss mommy chu and mommy Irene I want to go there I want to be with my mommy chu plsss mommy Irene he said and sobbing. I Look at my sister and I nooded at her saying that it's ok if Lucas with me in Korea.

Fine baby Lucas but make a promise you will behave there if your not a good boy you will come back here in Australia did you understand Lucas ? Unnie said in a serious tone.

Yes mommy I will behave thank you mommy Lucas said to my unnie.

Chu plss take care of Lucas I'm not with him in Korea but I promise I will follow you  there after  I  finish my work here. Unnie said.

Ok unnie promise I will take care of Lucas don't worry unnie I said to her and she nooded.

After breakfast I leave our house and I went to the hospital to give my resignation paper and then I went straight to the airport to buy a ticket.
After how many hour I came back to our house my unnie is cooking our lunch.