CHAPTER 14

- 2 Months Later -

IRENE POV.

Finally I'm her at Korea now after a years of being not here because of my work in Australia I can finally see my son and my wife I can't wait to see them and of course my Little sister Soo I'm so excited to meet her and she say she have a lover now and I want to meet her lover too. I'm here at the airport and I take a cab and I tell the address.

After a hour I reach the condo of my little sister actually they didn't know that I'm here now I want to surprise them. I walk to the elevator and I reach the floor I walk to the room of my little sister and after a minute I reach the door so I knock after a minute of knocked finally it's open revealing my little sister in shock I chuckled.

Unnie your here my sister said in shock and I chuckled she hug me tight and I hug her back.

Yeah Sooyahh I'm here now I said to her and I broke the hug.

Unnie why you didn't tell me that your flying here my little sister said.

I want to surprise you my Little Sister I said to her and she smile widely.

Does unnie bear And Lucas know that your already here unnie ? She ask me and I shook my head.

Not yet Soo I want to surprise them call Seulgi later have a dinner I said to her.

Love who's the person there some one shouted. And I look at to my sister in serious face she gulp and the girl approach us I don't know her maybe she's the person who call Soo.

Unnie this is Park Chaeyoung my girlfriend and Chaeyoung this is my unnie Irene my sister introduce me to her and she introduced chaeyoung to me I put a serious face to tease them.

Oh she's the person you always telling me huh I tease her and she blush.

Yes unnie so can we go inside my sister said and we went to the couch and we sit.

Hmm unnie what do you want  water ? Juice ? Or coffee ? Chaeyoung ask me.

I want coffee I said to her and she leave the living room and go to the kitchen. I look at my sister so that's why it took you so long to open the door because you're with her don't tell me you did something. I said to her for teasing her and wiggling my eyebrow and she blush again.

Yahh unnie it's not what you think we didn't do anything unnie, we just did a movie marathon look at the tv were watching and look there we have a popcorn and some drinks and chips she explained and I chuckled.

Ok fine I believe in you my sister. I said to her and Chaeyoung come back to us handed a 3 coffee and she give me one for me and one for Jisoo and the other one for her and she sit down beside my sister.

Unnie are you done to work in Australia that's why your here now ? my sister ask me and I nooded.

Yes Soo I'm done so how are you here in Korea and how's your work as a doctor in Park Hospital ? I ask her.

I'm ok here unnie chaeyoung always I company me since day one until now and my work at the Park Hospital was good unnie I really enjoy it. My sister said.

Hmm how about the boy name Sehun did she bother you until now I ask her and she shook her head.

No unnie she stop bothering me now when chaeyoung talk to her she's stop for bothering me she said and I nooded I look at Chaeng before I speak again.