CHAPTER 8

JISOO POV.

I groan I feel the sunlight hitting my skin so I wake up I grab my phone to look if what time it's 7am in the morning I look at beside me I'm with my baby Lucas he is sleeping peacefully I carresing her cheeks. Tomorrow my 1st day in the Park Hospital and I will talk to Lisa later about my schedules. I got up and I went to the bathroom but when I'm in the bathroom I realized that I don't have any clothes here because I'm not in my condo it's Chaeng house I chuckled. I go downstairs and I see Chaeng in the kitchen sipping to his coffee and when she see me she greet me I smile at her and walk towards her.

Good Morning Chu how's your sleep she smile at me and she drink the coffee I smile at her.

Morning too Chaeng my sleep was good I smile at her. She offered a coffee so I accept I drink it. I feel shy to ask or to borrow her clothes but if Im not going to borrow her clothes I'm going to my condo without bathing I chuckled again.

What are you thinking chu ? omg she ask me aish I'm feeling embarrassed right now. Hmm I'm thinking if I can borrow your clothes since I don't have a clothes here she chuckle.

It's ok you can borrow my clothes but my clothes is a little big to you because I'm taller than you she laugh so I laugh too it's true I'm small and she's taller. I will go to my room and pick the clothes that fit on you you can go now to your room maybe Lucas is a wake she smile and she left the kitchen.

I left the kitchen too and I go to Lucas he's sleeping I sit on the bed and I stroking his hair after 10 minutes I heard a knock on the door I think it's Chaeng so I open the door.

Here's the clothes that you can borrow I hope you like it and I hope it's fit on you she giggle she's really cute.

Hmm thank you Chaeng I said to her and she smile and left I think shes going to her room and take a bath I walk to the bathroom to take a shower after 30 minutes of taking a bath I left the bathroom and I see Lucas he's rubbing her eyes. Good morning baby how's your sleep ? I ask her.

It's not good mommy chu he hug me tight.

Hey baby what happen are you scared or you have a bad dreams ? I ask Lucas I can see that he scared.

I'm scared mommy chu don't leave me again I want to spend time with you here in Korea.

Hey baby Calm down ok mommy chu is here I will never leave you ok and tomorrow I have a work you need to stay to your dad ok and spending time with her I promise if I have a day off I will spend my time with you ok so stop worrying ok smile.

Thank you mommy chu let's go I'm hungry she pouted I giggle and I pinched her cheeks he is really cute like my unnie.

I Carry her and we went to the kitchen and we see Ella and chaeng preparing breakfast. Hi baby Ella I greet Ella and I kiss her cheeks.

Morning mommy chu and baby Lucas she smile and she sit. Mommy Chu you have a schedule today Ella ask me.

Yes I have an schedule me and Lucas going to unnie Seulgi shop I will leave Lucas to her dad because I will talk to your mom personally.

Can I go mommy chu I want to spend a time with you she pouted.

Maybe next time Ella beside I have a work tomorrow I said to her and I smile at her.

Ok mommy chu please take care your self and eat on time mommy Lisa say you didn't eat on time Ella said in a serious tone I chuckled.

Yes ma'am Ella I will eat on time sorry I promise to you. I smile at her and she giggle.

CHAENG POV.

When I woke up in the morning my head hurt because of the wine that I drink yesterday I went to the kitchen to make a coffee for me and after a minute I see chu walking towards me so I greet her and she borrowed a clothes to me. After an hour she came back to kitchen with Lucas he's carrying Lucas she's cute on my clothes I smile at her and we eat our breakfast after 20 minutes were done eating.

So I need to leave now sorry again unnie Seulgi waiting for us Jisoo said and smile.

You don't have a car I will drop you there since it's nearly at my company I said to her and she nooded. We left my house and after 30 minutes of driving we reach the coffee shop.

Bye baby Ella and bye Chaeng thank you for everything see you again soon Jisoo said and she left the car and go to the coffee shop. I drove to the company with Ella and after 20 minutes we reach my company and Ella in my office I call my secretary to ask what schedule that I have today.

Nayeon what are my schedule for today ? I ask her without looking at her because I'm signing the papers.

You have a meeting Ms. Park at 3:00pm and Dahyun call me earlier and she said if your going to medical mission.

Thank you Nayeon I will call Dahyun for that you can leave now I said to her and she left my office.

LISA POV.

I'm here at unnie Chu condo she said we need to talk but I don't know if about what. Unnie chu is in kitchen making a coffee for me and I'm sitting at the couch after 10 minutes unnie went to me.

Hey Lisa I want to ask you if what are your schedules at the hospital unnie said to me and she give me a coffee.

My schedule is Monday, Wednesday, Fridays, Saturday is my schedule while Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday my day off I said to her and she nooded. How about you unnie what is your schedule ? I ask her.

My schedules is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday while my day off is Wednesday, Friday and Sunday unnie said to me.

So unnie tomorrow is your first day good luck to you unnie I know you are a great doctor it's basic to you I said to her and she giggled.

Thank you Lisa but I want you by my side on Monday since we have the same schedule of Monday unnie said to me I chuckled.

Sure unnie I will accompany you on lunch and dinner and also a breakfast if ever she smile at me and I smile ate her.

Thank you Lisayahh your the best unnie said to me and I laughed.

So unnie you ready for tomorrow and by the way unnie your going to medical mission I ask her.

Yess lisa I'm going how about you your going too ? Unnie ask me. And I nooded.

Yes unnie I'm going too I smile at her.

After how many hours spend a time with my unnie I really miss unnie chu I'm happy because she's here and same hospital we work. I bid a good Bye to my unnie and I go home.

Hello guys sorry for not updating I hope you understand sorry for the short chapter ❤️🥰 thank you to all my Readers 😘

CHAESOO 💕
JENLISA 💕
SEULRENE 💕