CHAPTER 18

CHAEYOUNG POV.

After Lisa give birth to Liam I realized to my self I want to have a Family just like them but the problem is I don't know if Jisoo want it. I don't want Jisoo to  pressure about it so I just stay silent for a while. I know she's being confused about my clinginess on her but I didn't mind it I keep being clingy to her for some reason like it's been 2 months we aren't have a date. We're here at my room cuddling I snuggle on her neck while my arms wrapped on her waist tightly.

Hey love tell me what's bothering you tell me the truth Jisoo ask me but I didn't answer her I just stay silent. Love Jisoo Called me again.

Nothing love I just want to sleep with you and cuddle like this I said to her while my eyes close and my face burying on her neck. Jisoo sigh and stroking my hair.

Ok love I know your tired just rest Jisoo said and I Nooded. I'm planning to propose to her on our  1 anniversary I want to be with her forever when I woke up she's the first person I will see. I want to build a future with my Jichu.

-

2 weeks had pass I'm really busy on my company to the point Jisoo and I we don't have a time to each other I'm busy on my business partners and projects while Jisoo is busy on the hospital.

Bro how's the business partners Jennie ask me.

They are good bro and they accept our proposal I said to her and focus again to my laptop. How's baby Liam is he's ok now ? I ask Jennie because Liam had a fever.

She's alright bro Jennie said and I nooded. How about Ella ? I ask

Ella miss you chaeyoung even unnie Jisoo Ella miss her. Jennie said and sigh.

I'm sorry about that bro I'll promise after this business we have I will treat Ella I said to her and Jennie smile at me and I reciprocate the smile. 

Bro how's the plan for your proposal to unnie Jisoo ? Jennie said.

It's already plan bro I said to her. I already talk to unnie Irene and also to Lucas and Lisa and Ella  and Seulgi asking to marry Jisoo they all happy about my proposal.

-

It's our 1st anniversary together I'm so excited and nervous at the same time we're going to celebrate our anniversary here at the house and all things are prepared now Jisoo is in the hospital she said she's going here but I said to her I will fetch her in the hospital later but she didn't accept it because she knows that I'm really busy and tired to my work. 

Jisoo and I decide to celebrate our anniversary here at the house together with our family and friends. I agree on it I know everyone had a romantic date in become their anniversary but this for me it is romantic because our friends and family is here. By the way my parents is also here I told them about my proposal and Jisoo didn't know about my parents coming for sure she will be surprised later.

Hey Chaeng calm down your self don't be nervous unnie irene said to me and patted my back.

Unnie what if she didn't accept my proposal to her I said to unnie in a sad tone.

I know Sooyahh loves you Very much so for sure she will accept your proposal to her. Unnie said and I nooded.

Sweetie calm down my dad said and hug me.

After how many hours of waiting finally my beautiful girlfriend is here now.

Hi love I greet her and kiss her cheeks.

Hello love she greet back and we
Headed to the dining table. When we reach the dining table Jisoo eyes widened seeing my parents sitting on the dining table and patiently waiting to her arrival.

L-love Jisoo call me why you didn't tell me that Mr. And Mrs. Park is coming Jisoo ask me.

Sorry love I want to surprise you that's why I didn't tell you I said to her and she nooded.

Good evening Mr. And Mrs. Park pleasure to meet you again Jisoo greet my parents and smile.

Good Evening too Jisoo and it's nice to see you again my dad greet her back and smile at her.

Nice to meet you again chu I really miss your care to me my mom said and hug Jisoo and she reciprocate the hug.

Let's eat first I know all of you are hungry I said to them and they nooded.

How's your work here Chu my dad ask her.

It's really nice to work here Mr. Park Thank you for the opportunity to work here at Korea. Jisoo said and smile before munching her food.

It's good to hear tell me if you want to go back to Australia I will take you there my dad said and jisoo nooded to him. Don't tell me she's planning to go back there I thought to my self.

After we eat it's time to ask her to be my wife i be honest I really nervous right now my heart keep beating fast.

Chaeng I thought you had something to say to chu and us unnie irene said and I nooded.

What it is love Jisoo ask me she looking at me.

I hold her both hands and looking at her beautiful eyes before I stand up.

Love Happy 1st Anniversary you know how much I love you and I know that you love me too thank you for loving me but I want to tell you how happy I was when  the day I saw you and the day I was with you and also my heart is keep beating fast and I feel butterflies on my stomach and Everytime your smiling at me my face turn red. I stop and Jisoo has a tears fall on her cheeks I kneel down in front of her she was surprised by my action I pull the box ring and open it for her before asking her to marry me.

Kim Jisoo I want to spend my life with you I want to see you when I wake up in the morning I want us to be together, I want to build a Family with you so I'm asking you now Will you Marry Me Kim Jisoo. I smile waiting for her answer.

Jisoo smile at me Y- Yes Chaeyoung I would love to be your wife Jisoo said and I stand up and hug her tight and I put the ring on her ring finger before we kiss passionately our family is clapping and saying congratulations to us I break the kiss and hug her again. I Love you chu I whisper to her ear.

I love you more love thank you for everything you did to me Im really lucky to have you in my life Happy 1st Anniversary Love Jisoo said I smile.

Congratulations my little sister jisooyahh unnie Irene said and hug Jisoo.

Congratulations guys I'm really happy to both of you Seulgi said.

Yay congrats mommy chu I'm happy for you soon your going to have a family like my mom and auntie Lisa Lucas said and jisoo carry her and kiss her Cheeks.

Congratulations Mommy chu and dada chipmunk I'm really happy to both of you Ella said and I carry her.

Thank you baby Ella I said and kiss her both cheeks and she giggle.

Congrats bro Jennie said.

Congratulations Jisoo and Chaeng my dad said. Jisoo since your soon to be chaeyoung wife you can call me dad not Mr. Park my dad said.

Also call me mom not Mrs. Park my mom said Jisoo nooded at them.

This is one of  the happiest day of my life. Thank you for giving this to me God I really appreciate it and I really happy to have them.

Good Morning guys Have a nice day everyone 🥰

Again this is another short chapter I really sorry if I'm not updating my stories.

I just want to say guys I have 2 upcoming story the one was English and the other one is TagLish I won't spoiled you on title soon I will reveal it.

Thank you for supporting my story I really appreciate it 🥰😘