CHAPTER 21

The married couple take a flight to Paris they having a honeymoon. They stayed at the famous hotel in Paris which is you can see the Eiffel tower.

Love chaeyoung call her wife Jisoo hmm in response. Where do you want to go love chaeyoung ask her wife she want Jisoo to take a walk in Paris to see a beautiful views of Paris.

Everywhere love as long as I'm with you Jisoo said and kiss chaeyoung Cheeks.

Hmm ok I will decide what places and tomorrow we will go chaeyoung said Jisoo nooded.

Love I want to watch movie can we stay here for a while Jisoo said in a puppy eyes. Chaeyoung chuckled.

Of course love what kind of movie do you want to watch she ask her wife.

Anything love Jisoo said and snuggle on chaeyoung chest.

Chaeyoung choose a movie and both of them are watching peacefully. After an hour's the movie is end Jisoo yawning indicating she's sleepy. Chaeyoung turn off the TV and they both lie down on the bed. Chaeyoung hug Jisoo tight while rubbing the back of Jisoo.

Thank you love Jisoo said to her wife.

Thank you for what chaeyoung ask her wife.

For everything you did to me Jisoo said and I'm sorry if I force you to eat avocado even though I know you hate it but I also don't know myself why I want avocado but you should eat it Jisoo said to her wife.

It's fine love don't mind it I know that because of your pregnancy don't worry I will do everything to make you happy and to make you better chaeyoung said to her wife and kiss her forehead.

Thank you love Jisoo said and she fall sleep also chaeyoung fall sleep too.

The next day chaeyoung wake up early she saw her wife sleeping peacefully she smile widely because her dream come true she stand up going to the bathroom to take a shower, after bathing chaeyoung decided to call a Room service for their breakfast.

Chaeyoung make a coffee for her and milk for Jisoo while she's making that the door bell ring she open the door and she get the food and place it to the kitchen.

Chaeyoung decide to have a breakfast in bed she headed to their room she open the door Jisoo still sleeping she put the tray on the night stand table and she wake up her wife.

Wifey chaeyoung gently shake Jisoo body to wake her. Jisoo groan and slowly open her eyes, Jisoo sit up and rub her eyes.

I'm sleepy Jisoo said and pout chaeyoung giggle and peck Jisoo lip's.

Good morning love we need to eat breakfast and you need to take a shower chaeyoung said.

Why I want to sleep more Jisoo pout. Chaeyoung chuckled and pinch Jisoo nose.

Love did you forget were going to some places here in Paris chaeyoung said to her wife. Before Jisoo can talk chaeyoung fed her wife.

After the breakfast Jisoo took a bath and wear a simple outfit she don't want to wear a revealing clothes and she knows chaeyoung will be possessive to her if she's wearing a revealing clothes.

First they go to the famous museum in Paris.  Louvre Museum this is  the world's most-visited museum and a historic monument in Paris, France. It is the home of many of the most known work of arts, including the Mona Lisa.