CHAPTER 25 🔞

After 10 Years.....

Mommy where's daddy the girl name Nathalie ask her mom.

At her work sweetie don't worry she's coming her mom said.

Ok mom but where's unnie Soo-young she ask again she's on her room Sweetie her mom said.

My brother Ji-young where is he mom she ask again.

On her room too Sweetie you have a lot of questions baby come here let's wait for your daddy to come home your sister and brother is doing their home work her mom said.

Ok mommy I want to play with daddy but she's not here also my siblings they are busy how about me mommy they don't have a time for me Nathalie said she Pouted.

Who said that we don't have a time for our baby Nathalie her dad said going to her direction.

Daddy your here Nathalie run towards her dad.

Come on we can play sweetie Always remember this were busy but we love you baby her dad said.

I love you too daddy chaeyoung and mommy Jisoo baby Nathalie said.

I love you too baby Nathalie Jisoo said to her baby.

Mommy, Daddy Soo-young and ji-young run towards her parents.

Hello my babies how's your day chaeyoung ask.

It's fine daddy we have a lot of homework can you help us daddy Soo-young said.

Of course baby come lets go to your rooms chaeyoung said.

I will make snack for us Jisoo said.

Mommy can I join to you Nathalie said.

Of course baby you can join to me let's go Jisoo said. She hold Nathalie hand going to the kitchen.

Nathalie and Jisoo start to make a snack while chaeyoung, Soo-young and ji-young busy doing their homework.

Daddy what is your surprise to mommy it's your 10 anniversary Ji-young ask her dad.

Don't worry kids I'm done preparing everything on the guess room chaeyoung said.

Really Daddy we won't disturb you we want another baby sister or baby brother Ji-young said chaeyoung chuckled.

It's enough now baby we have 3 little angels who love us very much chaeyoung said.

But we want another siblings Soo-young said.

Alright we will try ok Chaeyoung said.

Yay thank you daddy I love you so much Soo-young said.

Me too I love you so much daddy Ji-young said.

The Kim - Park Family enjoying their day until it becomes night The Children's are already sleeping.

Love come with me chaeyoung said. Jisoo follow her wife at the guess room. Jisoo open the door seeing a red rose's petals on the grounds.

Happy 10th Anniversary Love Chaeyoung said giving a bouquet of Red Roses to Jisoo.

Thank you love happy 10th anniversary too Jisoo said.