CHAPTER 7

JISOO POV.

Chaeng drove at the coffeeshop after 30 minutes of driving we reach the coffee shop so I quickly left because Lucas is crying.

Lucas baby I called him and when he see me he quickly run to me and I bent to carry him. Shh stop crying ok we were going to somewhere I said to her while carresing her back.

Finally your here chu unnie Seulgi said.

You're ready my baby ? I ask Lucas and he nooded and he stop crying he wipes the tears on her cheeks.

So unnie we will go now I said to unnie and we left the coffeeshop and we enter at the car.

Unnie Ella your here ? Lucas was surprise seeing Ella.

Yess Lucas and where going to somewhere Ella said in happy tone.

Chaeng sorry but i don't know of any place to visit here in korea you know i'm from australia. I was born here and I study here in elementary but when I was in high school my family moved to Australia. I shyly said to her and she chuckle.

Don't worry chu I will be your tour guide today she said.

Thank you chipmunk I really owe you I said to her and I smile to her.

Welcome chu anything for you beside were friends right. she said.

Chaeng just drove until we reached our destination I don't know this place I'm curious.

We're here now I hope you like it. Chaeng said and she got out of the car and she opened the door for me as well as lucas and ella.

Where are we ? I ask her.

We're here at the aquarium she happily said.

Wow really ? This is one of my dream destination to go to the aquarium I said to her.

Really it's mean one of your dreams are fulfill Chaeng said.

Yes and it's because of you I said to her and I quickly hug her and said thank you Chaeng I know she was Shock but I don't care I want to hug her she hug me back and rub my back.

Your welcome chu just like I said anything for you so shall we go inside ? She said and I pull out the hug and I look at her and I kiss on her cheeks I don't know why I kiss her on cheek I can see to her face she was froze and she's blushing cute I mumble so let's go ? I ask her. I carry Lucas while she's carry ella.

Dada let's go inside I know your blushing but can we go now Ella said so I giggle and she came back to her scene.

Yah chu why you hug me and kiss my cheeks she ask me she's still blushing.

I look at her. Because I wanted too i said and I playfully wink at her.

We reached the entrance and we're inside the aquarium Lucas and Ella is enjoying the view also me I enjoying the beautiful nature here. After 3hr enjoying the view we leave the aquarium.

Mommy chu I'm hungry now can we eat Lucas said.

Yes baby we can eat I'm kinda hungry I said to her and I pinch his nose and he giggles.

Shall we go now to the nearest restaurant so we can eat Chaeng said.

We left the aquarium and went to the car chaeng drove to the nearest restaurant. And after a minutes we reach the restaurant so we go inside the restaurant and we sit and we order our foods. After 20 minutes the food is arrived and we started to eat. After eating we drove at Chaeng house it's already 5pm ella and Lucas peacefully sleeping I'm tired also I want to sleep. I look at to chaeng she's focusing in the road.

Thank you for today Chaeng I really enjoy today thank you for making me happy I sincerely said to her.

Your welcome chu I will do everything for you to make you happy she said.

After 30 minutes we reach her house she Invite us to sleep on her house tonight so I agree on her. We went inside the house and Chaeng carry Ella while me I carry Lucas Chaeng go to Ella's room while me I go to the guest room I put Lucas on the bed and I lay beside her I caressing her cheeks. I'm tired I want to sleep. I sleep beside my baby Lucas while cuddling with him.

CHAENG POV.

Today is the happiest day for me because I'm with Ella and also Jisoo and Lucas I'm happy to spend my time to them it's really a nice day we all tired. I go to my room to take a shower and put a comfortable clothes. I went to Ella rooms to check her.

Good night my baby Ella I hope you enjoy this day I smile and I kiss her forehead and I leave her room and I decide to check Jisoo and Lucas so I go to the guest room and I see them sleeping peacefully I don't want to disturb them Good night chu and Lucas I mumble and I close the door and I went to the pool area and I Drink a wine.

I sip on my wine and I'm thinking what happen earlier the hug and the kiss on my cheeks that I feel my face heating because I'm blushing in front of her Im feeling embarrassed. My heart keep beating fast when I'm with her is it the sign that she's my destiny ? Or she's the one who will hurt me in the future ? My mind keep Thinking on her. My phone rang I see the caller it's my Dad.

- OTP -

Hello dad I greet him.

Hello sweetie how are you ? She ask me.

I'm good dad how about you and mom ? I ask him.

We're ok your mom missing someone my dad said.

Huh ? Missing some one ? What do you mean ? I'm curious

Nothing forget what I said we really miss you. how was the company and the hospital my dad ask me.

It's good dad nothing to worries I said to my dad.

Ok Chaeng I trust you take care of everything btw in the end of the month the hospital have a medical mission do you want to go ? My dad ask me.

Nope dad I will not going because I will take care of the business I have a meeting that day sorry dad I can't join I said to him.

Ne it's ok maybe next time take care of your self Chaeng I love you and I miss you good night my dad said.

Good night dad and I love you too take care mom I said to him and I hung up my phone.

1hr pass I stand up and I go to my room to sleep I'm feel dizzy I want to sleep. I reach my room and I lay on my bed. Good night self I mumble and I close my eyes to sleep.

Another update guys sorry for short chapter. 😘 Thank you for reading my story love you all ❤️😘

CHAESOO 💕
JENLISA 💕
SEULRENE 💕