CHAPTER 23

CHAEYOUNG POV

Jisoo and I already here at my dad company we walk inside all the employees looking to us we headed to my cousin  office.

Good morning Ms. Park the girl greet me maybe she's my cousin Secretary or an employee.

Good morning too where's my cousin I ask her.

Your cousin on the meeting Ms. Park she said and smile at me.

Oh ok who are you by the way are you a secretary of him I ask.

Yes Ms. Park I'm Talia she smile and offer her hand for handshake I'm about to accept but Jisoo shove my hand.

I'm Park Jisoo and Chaeyoung is my wife  Jisoo said and rolled her eyes I chuckled.

Hello Mrs. Park nice to meet you I thought Ms. Park is single Talia said.

No she's already married And soon to be a parent so back off if you love your life Jisoo said in a firm tone, rolled her eyes.

I think you need to go now Ms. Talia for sure my cousin looking for you I said to her.

I'll go a head now Ms. Park and also Ms. Jisoo it's nice to meet you Talia said and wink on me.

Love I called Jisoo but she's ignoring me. I sit beside her she was about to go but I pull her to me and she's sitting on my lap.

What chaeyoung let me go I'm going to the restroom she said.

No I know your ignore me for what happen earlier but love I didn't flirt on her yes I admit that she's beautiful but your more beautiful and hot I sincerely said to her she blush.

Stop doing that to every girl I feel irritated or annoying if I saw you talking to the girls Jisoo said snuggling on my neck.

ok love just like what I said to you I didn't talk to girls because I don't want you to be sad I said and hug her.

I love you my chipmunk she said and hug me tightly.

I love you more my chicken I said and Kiss her forehead.

We stay in our position for an hours were waiting for my cousin to come back.

Hey Chaeyoung sorry I have a lot of meetings did I wait for long my cousin said.

Jisoo and I stand up hmm no bro it's ok I know you have a lot of work here I said to him.

Thanks bro he smile by the way who's that girl beside you is she's your friend ? She's beautiful. Hi I'm Cha Eun Woo I'm chaeyoung cousin he said.

Jisoo clingy on my arms she's not comfortable. Sorry bro this girl is taken by me let me introduce to you this is Jisoo Kim Park my beautiful wife I said to him.

Your not single anymore Ms. Jisoo I thought I have a chance to you he said and chuckle.

Love let's go I don't want to be here I'm not comfortable Jisoo whisper to me.

Sorry bro we need to go my dad said I visit here that why I'm here with my wife it's nice to meet you again bro bye take care this company I said.

Love carry me please I'm tired Jisoo said in a baby voice. I giggle and pinch her cheeks I carry her she wrapped her arms around my nape she's snuggle on my neck I can feel her breathing. You comfortable now love I ask while walking every one looking on us but I don't care to them.

Better Thank you love she said and give a kiss on my neck I giggle we headed to the parking lot  I put her on the passenger seat before I went to the other side to drive.

Are you hungry love I ask I'm focused on my driving.

Hmmm yes can we eat chicken she said and pout.

Ok we will I said and smile at her.

But I want you to cook for me please she said again I glance at her seeing her cute face how can I say no to her I chuckled.

Ok love I will cook for you I said to her.

Yey Thank you love Jisoo happily said.

By the way love were going back to Korea I said to her.

Really I miss my unnie and also my baby Ella and baby Lucas and Lisayahh she Pouted again.

Me too love I miss them I said.

After a minute we reach our hotel I park my car and go outside and open the door for Jisoo we headed to our hotel room.

Love you can sit at the couch and watch a tv while me cooking your chicken I said to her.

No I want to watch you how to cook she said.

Ok love come here I said we headed to the kitchen she sat down I started to cook.

Love what do you want girl or boy Jisoo ask me.

Anything love it's fine to me if she's a girl or he's a boy the important is were going to have a child I said while cooking.

Hmm if a girl what name you will give Jisoo ask.

I think Soo-young it's a beautiful name right that's our name Soo in your name  while Young is on my name  I said to her.

What If it's a boy what name you will give she ask again.

Ji-young I said looking at her Ji-young also comes to our name Ji and young I said.

It's a nice name I think that name we will give to our child Jisoo said I nooded.

I finished cooking I place the chicken in plate and give to Jisoo.

Here love you can eat now I said and she started to eat.

Yummy thank you love this is the best she said munching her chicken.

You look so cute love i said and she blush i giggle.

After a minute Jisoo take a nap while me washing the plates after a minute I headed to our room I saw her sleeping peacefully I think she's really tired I lie beside her and hug her sleep well love I love you I said and kiss her head before I sleep too.

Hello guys sorry for not updating on this story and sorry for the short chapter 🥺💖