CHAPTER 22

CHAEYOUNG POV.

Jisoo and I was staying in Paris to our honeymoon or vacation my parents decided this even though I said to them that we can stay there no need this beside I'm worried about Jisoo she's carrying our child but my parents push us to went in Paris.

We enjoying the beautiful views here in Paris. We will stay here for a month. Every day were going out to enjoy the views and that places here I can see that Jisoo is enjoying her day Everytime where going out. It's already night here I'm sitting on the bed while my loptop is open for some emails about the company and the hospitals while Jisoo is taking a bath.

I'm busy reading an emails when Jisoo came she's wearing a bathrobe she's f*cking geourgeos and hot I gulp seing her like that is one of my weaknesses. I back on loptop pretending that I didn't see her to control my self.

Love Jisoo call me I hmm in response I don't want to look at her.

What are you doing it's already night Jisoo said I look at her I gulp seeing her like that.

L-love y-your not going to wear your pajamas I ask her and look back at my loptop again.

No I don't want too I want to wear this tonight can I she said.

B-but love it's cold here you might even get sick if you wear that I said.

I don't want to wear pajamas I want this she said.

L-Love.... I was cut off when she sit on my lap and hug me. Please love let me she whisper in my ear.

Hmm fine but just  tonight Love I said.

Yay Thank you love she said and kiss me on my cheeks I feel my cheeks turn a lil bit red because of her.

Welcome love I just want you to be happy I said to her.

You know what love I just noticed since we came here in Paris we're just wandering around in different places. why don't we try to enjoy our self too love she said in seductive voice I shudders.

W-hat D-do you mean love I shuttering when I said that and look at her she smirk at me.

Like this love she Lean closer to me and kiss me on my lips I quickly return her kiss our kiss are passionate full of love after a minute I broke the kiss to catch our breathing. I place my forehead on her.

Love are you sure about it I ask her I don't want to hurt her as soon as I want this.

Yes love I'm sure about this beside it's our honeymoon let's enjoy this and don't be wild be gentle because I have a baby on my tummy Jisoo said and I chuckled.

I  gently kiss her and laid to our bed without breaking our kiss I'm on her top. I bit her lower lip asking for entrance and she gladly open it I let my tongue inside of her mouth playing with her tongue she moan softly.

I kiss her neck she moan I left an hickey on her neck before I kiss her again on her lips while my hand untied her bathrobe you know what love your turning me on you are very hot I said to her in a husky voice I roaming my hands around her body she moaning softly.

Ahhh ughh... L-love I want more she said I Smirk knowing what she want I sucked her nipples while my other hand massaging her breast she hold my Head pushing me on her breast she moaning Loudly.

I travelling my hands down to her Private part I rub her clit with my thumbs she moan again I stop sucking her beast I licked her wet womanhood she moan again she gripping the bedsheets.

F*ck l-love she moan I insert my two fingers on her hole while licked  her womanhood and rubbing her clit.

F-faster l-love I'm gonna c*m she moaning mess I did what she say after a few more trusting she c*m I licked her juicy your taste is good love I said to her.

After how many round we c*m to each other  I laid beside her.

Are you ok love I ask her and she nooded let's sleep love I know your tired I don't want you to be exhausted I love you love  I said to her I kiss her forehead.

I love you too love Jisoo said she snuggle on my neck.

-

I woke up it's already 7am I look at my side your so beautiful love Im so lucky to have you I smile at her.

I get up and went to the bathroom to take a shower before I went to kitchen to cook a pancake for her.

After a minutes I'm done cooking a pancake I need to wake her up I went to our room.

Love wake up I shake her body she groan 5 more minutes love Jisoo said. You need to be awake now love remember we need to go to dad company here I said to her.

Jisoo sat up and pouted I want to stay here love she said. I chuckled and pinch her nose.

We need to go there love that's Daddy requested to visit the company here love come  lets eat breakfast I Cook pancakes for you  I said to her.

Really but I'm sore can you carry me please love she pout.

Of course love come here let me carry you she went to me and I carry her did I hurt you last night I ask her while walking to the kitchen.

A little but I'm fine love don't worry she said.

We eat our breakfast after a minutes Jisoo take a bath. After 30 minutes we headed to our company to visit or to check if we have a problem.

Hi guys heres another chapter sorry again if I'm not updating this story.

Sorry too I'm not good on writing a smut.

Thank you soon it will be end and wait for my upcoming story ❤️

Thank you all I really appreciate your waiting on this story ❤️

If you have a TikTok you can watch my story there search my name on TikTok @ckim0621 that's my name on TikTok and I have a 3 posted story you can read it but it's a English and Tagalog Language.

See you on next chapter ❤️😍😘