CHAPTER 5

JISOO POV.

Chaeng drop me in the hospital once we reach the hospital I bid a goodbye to her and I get inside the hospital and the girl approach me I think she is Dahyun Mr. Park told me that if I came here she will assist me.

Good Morning you must be Ms. Kim she asking me and she's smiling widely.

Yes I'm Kim Jisoo and I'm new here I said to her and smile at her.

I'm Dahyun Mr. Park told me earlier that you will came today he want me to accompany you here she said and smile at me.

Nice meeting you Ms. Dahyun and yes also Mr. Park told me that you will accompany me here at the hospital since it's my first day can you tour me here ? I ask her.

Sure I will tour you here I hope you will stay here and you will love to work here. She said. And I thank to her and smile at her.

Ms. Dahyun tour me in Park Hospital it's kinda big and all the facilities are big and clean. Park Hospital is one of the famous and big hospital here in Korea. Dahyun told me that this hospital they help people who are short of money and have no money to pay bills. Dahyun said they have a medical Mission in Busan in the end of the month and she ask me if I want to join on that mission I said yes to her I want to help people. After 3hrs of tour we took a lunch in hospital cafeteria. The Cafeteria was clean and beautiful and big all the nurses and doctors and all the employees have an respect and all people here are responsible in their works. After lunch we went to her office and she tell me the history of this hospital and after how many hours I bid a goodbye to her and I thank to her. She said I can start my work on Monday.

It's already 6pm Im hungry I want to eat so I decide to go to the cafeteria to eat chickens. I order my food and I sit and after minutes I done in eating so I go to the bathroom to wash my hands and after that I left the hospital. I glance on my phone and it's already 7pm and I'm waiting for unnie Seulgi to pick me here. After 10 minutes of waiting I receive a text from unnie.

- Text -

Unnie Bear: hey chu sorry I can't pick you I already here at my house with Lucas and he is already sleeping.

Me: it's ok unnie I will take a cab plss take care of Lucas I don't want my unnie mad at me.

Unnie Bear: yeah I will btw were here at my house. You are going here or your going to your condo ? 

Me: nope unnie I'm going to my condo.

Unnie Bear: ok take care chu see you tomorrow.

I was about to reply to unnie's text when suddenly someone called me.

Hey Jisoo I  flinch and I turn around I see chaeyoung and she chuckled.

What the...  Chaeng what are you doing here ? I ask her

Hmm I came here to sign the papers because it's kinda important so my friend call me earlier and she want me to come here. how about you why are you here ? She ask me

I'm waiting for a cab they can't pick me up unnie seulgi at home with her son and lucas is sleeping.I said to her

Hmm I can take you home she said to me and I look at her.

Thanks for offering rides but i can take a cab beside it's kinda embarrassing earlier you took me her at the hospital and now you're taking me home. I said to her while looking at her.