CHAPTER 10

JISOO POV.

It's been  3 weeks that I'm here in korea and worked at the park hospital everything was ok on my work but that sehun boy he still doesn't stop me with his tantrums as well as lisa who is already stressing him out. Me and Chaeyoung was ok we're become close every time that I have a day off she's always invite me on a date yes I admit for the 3 weeks that I know her everyday I'm with her my heart beating fast and every word that she saying to me that make me blush. Lucas is been good with unnie Seulgi Lucas is always in the coffee shop since I have a work and I'm busy Lucas is with unnie Seulgi and about my unnie Irene she's still in Australia a lot of works she didn't finished yet.

Tomorrow is our Medical Mission in Busan and I prepared everything that we need there. Today is my also day off chaeyoung invited me to go on her office and we're going to somewhere I don't know where I'm already here in front of her company every people who knows me they all Greet me and I greet them back. I'm walking to the elevator and I press the office floor of Chaeyoung after a minute I reach her office I knock on her door and she shouted come in so I go inside her office. I look at her she's really cute and hot at the same time on her outfit and again my Heart beating fast.

Hello chu is nice to see you again Chaeng said and she chuckle I smile at her before I greet her back.

Hello to chaeyoung nice to see you again I said and I smile at her. Hmm where are we going today ? I ask her.

It's a secret I don't want to say later you will know if where are we going she said and I smile at her.

Ok then are you done on your work I ask her again. And smile at me before answering my question.

Actually I'm done signing all  papers and I'm checking the email that I have you can sit on the couch while I'm checking all the emails and after that were going to my special place chaeyoung said.

Hmm ok I will wait for you I said to her and I'm sit on the couch and took my phone and play a games.

CHAENG POV.

Today I'm going out with Jisoo it's almost one month that I know her I'm not courting her were good friends and we're close now and everyday my  feelings for her is  increasing I keep falling in love with her everyday and my Heart keep beating fast for her. We're going to my one of favorite place which is In the rooftop where you can see the full view of the city that's why I invited her to come to my company. I'm busy on checking all the emails that I have when I heard a knock on my door and I shouted come in when I see who's that person my heart beat fast she's really beautiful and hot.

After we talked a bit I said to her that she can sit at the couch while I'm checking all the emails and she gladly take a sit and she took her cell phone I don't knows what she's doing on her phone. After 30 minutes it's already 6:00pm and I want to watch a sunsets so I call her.

Chu let's go now I said to her and I smile at her I hold her hands and  intertwined our fingers I look at her and a tint of blush on her cheeks I chuckled we walk in the elevator and I press the Rooftop and after a minutes we reach the rooftop building you think it's a just were going to sit her it's a no I prepare something on the rooftop there is a mattress where we will sit and there are foods that are ready just like a picnic and I have a bottle of wine.

Chaeyoung it's pretty here Jisoo said and she's looking around the rooftop and she spotted the little surprise that I have to her.

Did you like it chu I ask her and she nooded.

I like it chaeyoung thank you it's a simple but it's beautiful here she said and I smile at her and we sit and I give her a food.

I'm Thankful that you like it this is my one of my favorite place chu I said to her and she look at me.

Your favorite place was s beautiful chaeyoung she said and she smile that smile I really want to see everyone.

Thank you when I was a child my dad always bring me here in this rooftop he said I can see the star and moon and the City here and it's really nice place for me I said to her and I smile.

Yeah it's really a nice place Chaeyoung look at the stars a lot of stars and look at the city it's really beautiful Jisoo said admiring the view.

By the way chu tomorrow is the medical mission of the hospital please take Care tomorrow I'm not with you and always go with Lisa I sincerely said to her a d she nooded.

Yes Chaeyoung I will take care my self don't worry about me and Lisa she said.

Thank you Chu today one of the best day ever for me thank you for accepting my invite I said to her.

It's nothing besides I enjoy being with you Chaeng Thank you for making me happy everytime were going out she said to me I stare at her and she's staring back.

Always welcome Chu I will do everything for make you happy I said to her and I was Shock when she hug me tight so I hug her back carresing her back.

After an hour staying in the rooftop it's already 8:00pm so we decided to go home I drove Jisoo to her apartment since tomorrow they have a medical mission.

Hello guys another chapter sorry for late update and Sorry for the short chapter ❤️😘 and sorry for the slow update on my story ❤️😍😘 Thank you to all my Readers I really appreciate all your support to my story ❤️😘 see you on the next  chapter 😍😘

ChaeSoo 💕
JenLisa 💕
SeulRene 💕

Park Chaeyoung ( TopSé )
Kim Jisoo ( BottomChu )
Kim Jennie ( TopJen )
Manoban Lisa ( BottomLisa )
Kang Seulgi ( TopSeulgi )
Bae Irene ( BottomIrene )