CHAPTER 3

JISOO POV.

After 1hr of riding in cab we reach my condo and after 4 minutes were here inside of my condo so Lucas and me take a bath because we're going to unnie Seulgi.  Were going to surprise unnie Seulgi after taking a bath we leave my condo and going to a coffee shop of unnie and after 45 minutes we reach my unnie coffee shop and Lucas run to into a coffee shop. He really excited to meet her dad. He ran and he  shouted daddy Seulgi. I follow him but my phone rang and it's my unnie Irene she called me so I answer it.

- OTP -

Yahh chu how's your flight unnie ask me.

It's good unnie were safe were here in Korea and we're here at the coffee shop I said to her.

Really you are in the coffee shop unnie ask.

Yes unnie and your son is running toward her dad he really miss her dad unnie I said to her and I heard she chuckle.

It's ok soyah pls take care of him chu I miss you already she said and I chuckled.

I miss you too unnie so I'll go a head unnie bye I said and hang up the call.

After the called I walked to unnie tables and I see Lucas is crying. Unnie ask Lucas if who with him so I answer.

Me I'm with him unnie  I said to unnie Seulgi. 

She turn around and she was shocked when she see me I chuckled.

Mommy chu my Lucas called me  and he run to me and I carry him. 

Shh baby  Lucas stop crying your a big boy right ?  I said to him while caressing her back.

Mommy chu daddy not believing that were here he said while sobbing.

Shh stop crying now your Daddy can't believe that you are here baby  I said to him and he stop crying.

Sorry mommy chu let's eat mommy chu I'm hungry he said and they walk to unnie table and sit.

Hi unnie Seulgi I miss you I said and hug her and kiss her on Cheeks

Soyahh I miss you too I can't believe that you and my son is here why didn't tell me that your coming here. Unnie said and I chuckled.

Sorry unnie we want to surprise you that's why I didn't tell you I said to her .

Daddy I'm hungry can we plss eat my baby Lucas  said and make a puppy eyes and pouted.

Sure son wait I will tell them what do you want son I ask him.

I want cake and milk daddy I'm super hungry he said.

Unnie ask me if what I want. I said I want pudding and coffee.

Unnie Seulgi stand up from her sit and went to the counter to order our foods. When I turn to Lucas I see a girl staring at me I shyly smile. She's staring me suddenly unnie Seulgi called her buts she didn't reply she keep staring at me.

Chaeyoung unnie Seulgi called her but she didn't reply.

Earth to chaeyoung Jennie said and wave her hand in front of the girl

What the hell Jennie don't shout I'm here in front of you chaeng said in annoying.

Chaeng how many times have we called you and you still don't pay attention to us you just stare at Soyaah unnie Seulgi said and smirk.