CHAPTER 19

CHAEYOUNG POV.

Another month pass and we have 2 weeks preparation for our wedding Jisoo family and my family want us to get married as soon as possible so we decide to get married on February 02. I'm on my thoughts when my phone rang and I glance who's the caller I smile widely seeing the name of my future wife. I answer the call.

📱Hello love I answer

📱Love can you please go here at my condo please Jisoo said

📱Wae. Something bad happen to you ? I ask her I worried maybe something bad happen.

📱Aniyo I just want to see you please come here Jisoo said and I can hear her cute baby voice I chuckled.

📱You miss me already love I said.

📱Are you going here love I want to see you please I want cuddles Jisoo said in a cute baby voice again.

📱Ok love I will come there just wait I'll be there ok I said to her.

📱Please faster I want you badly love Jisoo said and I chuckled.

📱Silly I'm coming ok I hung up this call now I said.

📱Ne I love you love safe drive Jisoo said.

📱I love you more love wait for me I'm coming ok bye I said and I hung up the call.

My baby chichu is clingy on me I leave my office and went to the parking lot and I drove at Jisoo condo.

JISOO POV.

I'm patiently waiting to arriving of my chipmunk I want her badly, I want her hugs and kisses I pouted. why is she took so long. Where are you now love please come here as soon as possible. The door bell of my condo was ring I get up and went to the door to open it. Finally I can see my chipmunk I jump at her and she carry me I wrapped my arms on her neck and my legs on her waist I hug her tight. She chuckle on my action.

Why you took so long chipmunk I said and I pouted. She walked in the living room and she sit on the couch she didn't put me on the couch I m sitting on her lap.

Opps sorry love it's just traffic that's why I took so long chaeyoung said. And I nooded.

I miss you already love I said to her and I kiss her on cheeks chaeyoung blush I giggle.

Love I know you miss me but can you release me in to your hug I can't breath now chaeyoung said. I quickly broke the hug and I stare at her with my sad expression.

Aww my chicken is cute don't be sad I'm here now you want cuddles chaeyoung ask me and I nooded. So let's go to your room so you can sleep well when we cuddle. Chaeyoung said again and I nooded.

Chaeyoung stand up while carrying me and went to my room she place me on the bed and she lay beside me I snuggle on her I hug her tight and I burying my face on her chest.

Love I'm worried about you chaeyoung said.

Don't worry about me love I'm ok I just want a cuddles I said to her and she gently stroking my hair.

Love are you excited to our wedding chaeyoung ask me.

Yes love I really excited to be your wife I said to her.

You really excited to be Mrs. Park huh chaeyoung said I blush  I know she teasing me.

Yes love I would love to be called Mrs. Park I said to her and she chuckle.

I can't wait love to our marriage I promise I won't hurt you love no matter what happen chaeyoung said. I look at her.

I love you chipmunk I said to her we stare to each other.

I love you more my chicken chaeyoung said I smile at her.

She Lean closer and she kiss me I kiss her back it's a soft kiss I can feel her love for me. After a minute she broke the kiss and she kiss my fore head I smile at her she is real sweet I'm luck to have her.

Love I call her. She hmm in response. Love I want to eat avocado I said to her.

Huh ? Do you want to eat avocado she ask me again and I Nooded.

Please love The avocado is in the refrigerator  I buy it earlier because I want you to make a avocado shake for me please I said in a cute voice and puppy eyes.

Aish love any food except avocado chaeyoung said.

No I don't want any food I only want avocado shake if you don't want to make that one it's fine I will call Dr. Y  .. I didn't finish my word.

Yah fine I will make just don't call that guy or else you will receive a punishment today chaeyoung said I gulp I don't want today I'm not in the mood I thought. Let's go downstairs.

CHAEYOUNG POV.

We went to the kitchen and I  open the refrigerator I searched if there was an avocado in the refrigerator after a few minutes I  found Avocado. I don't know what going to the mind of my chicken but hearing a name of that guy  made my blood boil. Serious she want me to make avocado shake I don't want the smell of that it's eww aish.

I started to make avocado shake Jisoo is peacefully sitting and waiting for the avocado shake. After a couple of minute finally I'm done making her request.

Love here's your avocado I give her a glass of avocado shake she immediately drunk it. Jisoo look at me and give the empty glass.

I want more love Jisoo said. She's really cute I refilled her glass and give it to her she drunk it again. 

What do you want to eat in love ? You want me to cook a chicken ? I ask her.

No I don't want to eat I want to rest Jisoo said and she stand up.

Ok cuddles ? I ask and she nooded.

We headed to her room and we lie down to her bed and she hug me tight and close her eyes I stroking her hair she fall sleep.

Another chapter guys I hope you enjoy your reading my story 🥰 it's a short chapter.

Thank you for 2k readers guys I really appreciate it ❤️

I  recommend to read the story of my friend here her name was MiLex__ her story Worth it to read it's a really nice story ❤️🥰😍😘

See you on next chapter 😘