CHAPTER 13

CHAENG POV.

After the announcement of Lisa we decide to have a a little  drink it's a simple for celebrating about the pregnancy of Lisa I'm happy for them because they going to be a parent again. After an hour's were all drunk but I'm a little bit drunk I can handle my self unlike to Jisoo she's drunk now I Carry her and we went to my room and I gently put her on my bed good night my chicken sleep well I said to her and I kiss her forehead Im going to take a shower first before I sleep  I was about to go but she pull me and I'm on top of her.

Chipmunk stay please Jisoo said while hugging me tightly.

Don't worry chicken I'm not going to leave you I'm going to take a shower first before I sleep I said to her but she shook her head.

No need to shower please I want you right now Jisoo said in a Drunk tone I chuckled she's cute even she's Drunk.

I will sleep with you bu---- I was cut of because she suddenly kiss me on my lips I was shock but I quickly responding on her kiss I deepening the kiss and I bit her lower lip asking for entrance and she gladly accept it and she moan between our kiss after a minute I break the kiss because of lack of breath I Stare at her and she's staring at me.

I love you chipmunk thank  you for waiting to me I fall in love deeper on you thank you for everything you did to me when the first I landed here in Korea until now Jisoo said.

I love you too My Chicken and It's nothing chicken I'm happy because I'm with you now and we're official now but we didn't tell to them I chuckled and she giggle.

Because we are excited and happy to the announcement of Lisayahh so we didn't tell them about our relationship that we became official today Jisoo said.

Yeah Maybe tomorrow we tell them I said to her and she smile so can I take a shower now I ask her and she shook her head.

No need to take a shower love Jisoo said and I blush because it's a first time she call me love.

Did my love is blushing now Jisoo teasing me and I blush hard I snuggle on her neck to hide my blushing face oh I forgot I'm still on her top.

My love is shy now huh where is my Chaeyoung not shy Jisoo said and giggles.

Yahh stop teasing me now you chicken I said to her while my face still on her neck.

What if I didn't stop teasing you huh she ask me and she laugh but in Drunk way.

If you don't stop teasing me you will regret it I warned her but she didn't stop teasing me and laughing me  and  suddenly I came to my thoughts I kiss her neck and she stop laughing and she slightly moan.

Yahh chae---- I kiss her neck hardly leaving a dark hickey. Your mine now love I whisper to her ear and she moan again. She look at me and I stare on her lips before I leaned to kiss her heart shape lips. I keep what I'm doing to her.

A/N: Just imagine what will happen next sorry my bad peace ✌️

Flash back before Jisoo and Chaeyoung go to Chaeyoung house.

- FLASH BACK -

Chaeyoung it's beautiful here I love it how did you know this place Jisoo ask chaeyoung.

I know this when I was a child and this is my special place if I'm sad and have a problem I'm always going her no one knows about it only you chaeyoung said to Jisoo.