CHAPTER 17

JISOO POV.

I'm here at Chaeyoung Mansion I'm with Lisa yeah I'm taking care of Lisa for today since she will give birth anytime I don't know the exactly date but we're here sitting on the couch while talking. Jennie is in the meeting while chaeyoung is here with us she take a day off for today because she said she want to rest i understand her because she's been busy for the last 2 months and we don't have any date for a months while me is I'm kinda busy at the hospital as a doctor it's been a year since I'm here at Korea and working at Chaeyoung hospital.

Our relationship was great sometimes we have a misunderstanding but after that day we fix it just like she got jelous when Im talking to doctor Yoo because she want to talk to me about the important matter.

Sometimes she's being possessive when people sorroundings us when some guy approach me she will hold my waist tightly and glued our Body to each other. I like it when she became possessive she's really hot I laugh on my thoughts. 

When my chipmunk got jelous she always give me a punishment that I deserve well I like her punishment on me. You know what I mean about that.

Lisa & I peacefully watching a movie while eating a chips and pop corn and pizza and drinking juice. Chaeyoung walk the down rubbing her eyes  and immediately go to kitchen maybe she's hungry I chuckled she's Always hungry every minute but I love her being a food is life. when she's eating her food peacefully she really look like a chipmunk.

Hi love chaeyoung greet me and kiss me on my cheeks i smile at her. Chaeyoung sit beside me and hug my side waist.

Are you hungry love ? I ask her and she nooded. Do you want to eat pizza or do you want me to cook a food for you ? I ask her.

Nope your going to be tired just rest I will eat a pizza chaeyoung said and she eat a slice of pizza.

Unnie... Lisa called me and hold my wrist tightly.

Why Lisayahh what's the problem I ask her but she didn't answer I notice that her water is broke. Your baby going to be born lisayahh. I said to her.

Unnie it's hurt my baby is coming Lisa said. She's in pain.

Love help me carry Lisa and drove us to the hospital and I will call Jennie.

Chaeyoung carry Lisa and we reach the car chaeyoung drive fast and after 30 minutes we reach the hospital and doctor Dahyun immediately help us. Lisayahh is already in delivery room earlier chaeyoung call Jennie.

Love where's Jennie now ? I ask chaeyoung.

She said she's on her way. Chaeyoung said and I nooded.

Good afternoon Ms. Kim Dr. Yoo greet me. I smile at her.

Good afternoon Dr. Yoo I said to her and she smile at me I look at Chaeyoung she's in her serious and cold look she's sending a deathly glare to Dr. Yoo I gulp knowing what will go happen later for sure I will receive her punishment maybe I can't walk tomorrow or for a week.

Hey love calm down I approach her she just greet me don't mind her love let's focus on Lisayahh I said to her but she ignore me and she sit on the hospital waiting bench.

Love I called her again but she didn't answer I know what I will do so I approach her and I sit on her lap and wrapped my arms on her neck she widened her eyes on my actions because where in public but I didn't mind them. Love I whisper on her ear seductive she look at me and she gulp I smirk.

Chu w-- what are you doing where in the hospital people looking us chaeyoung said but I ignore her.

Don't mind them love and I will be proud to see us like this because they will know that I'm already yours and you are mine I whisper again to her ear seductive and peck her lips.

Chaeyoung smile at me and hug me tight sorry love I'm just jelous because of that Dr. Yoo she  whisper. I giggle.

Don't worry love your are the one and only i said to her and peck her lips again.

Ms. Kim Lisa is already give birth to his baby boy and she's already on her room *** Dr. Dahyun came I immediately stand up and I drag chaeyoung to Lisa room.

Hi Lisayahh how's your feeling I approach her sitting beside her.

I'm good unnie by the way where's Jennie ?

She's on her way Lisayahh I said.

Ok unnie and where is my baby boy ? Lisa ask me

Here's your baby boy Mrs. Kim Dr. Came to us and give the baby to Lisa.

Hello baby Liam welcome to our family Lisa said while carresing Liam little face.

Hi baby Liam you look so handsome I chuckled.

Lisayahh he is really cute he look like you Lisa while Ella is like Jennie. Chaeyoung said and I agree. After a minute Jennie came.

Hon how are you and how's the baby Jennie ask Lisa while approach her.

I'm good hon look our baby is handsome Lisa said.

He is look like you hon Jennie said and kiss Lisa forehead and carresing the baby Cheeks.

-

It's been a week and Lisa going home now and we gather a small welcome party for baby Limario Manoban Kim or Liam for Short.

Welcome home baby Liam we shouted.

Your finally here Liam Unnie Seulgi said.

Welcome home my little brother Liam hello mom and dad I really miss both of you Ella said and kiss Jennie and Lisa Cheeks.

I look ate chaeyoung she's smiling to the little family of Lisa and Jennie even me is really happy to them. I hope  chaeyoung and I  we will have a little Family just like them I can see my Future with you love I thought.

Chaeyoung approach me and hug me tight I don't know why since Lisa give birth to Liam chaeyoung being clingy on me I didn't complain about that I really enjoy it being clingy on me.

Hey love what's the matter I ask her.

Nothing love I just tired can we go to our room I want to cuddle with you love chaeyoung said. I nooded and we start walking to her room after a couple of minute we reach her room and we lay on the bed chaeyoung snuggling on my neck and hugging me tightly. I know something bothering her but I ignore it.

Another chapter I Know it's short chapter sorry for that and sorry if this chapter is boring.

Hey guys sorry for not updating every day I'm just busy 🥺 Thank you all for reading my story I really appreciate it 😘