CHAPTER 16

JENNIE POV.

It's been 4 months since Lisa announce about her pregnancy and she's already in 7 months her tummy is big now just like when she got pregnant to Ella.

Since the day she announce that she's pregnant I talk to her to stop her job for a while. I talk to chaeyoung about her work and she said ok.

I want Lisa to be healthy I don't want her to be stressed on her job while she's Pregnant. She will come back to the hospital as doctor after her pregnancy.

For 4 months of pregnancy Lisa have a lot of cravings sometimes I'm Always sleeping in the couch because she don't want to see me or to sleep with her.

Today were here at the hospital for her check up for knowing the gender of the baby.

Hey Honey are you ready now I ask her while holding her hands.

Yess honey I'm ok don't worry I can handle it Lisa said and we walk to the room of Dr. Dahyun.

Good morning Mrs. Kim  it's nice to meet you again are you ready to know the baby gender. Dr. Dahyun said.

Yes Dr. Dahyun I'm always Ready and it's our second baby  Lisa said and she chuckle.

Dr. Dahyun start her doing she put a gel on Lisa tummy. I can hear the heartbeat of our baby I smile seeing our baby in the monitor.

Look the baby is healthy Mrs. Kim and look your having a baby boy. Dr. Dahyun said I smile knowing that I'm having a baby boy I have a mini me.

Hon it's a boy Lisa said and I nooded and smile at her I help her to stand up.

Thank you Dr. Dahyun I said.

Your welcome see you on the next check up maybe in you delivery Dr. Dahyun said and she chuckle. We leave at the hospital.

Hon I want ice cream Lisa said and she pout. I peck her lips.

Sure hon let's go to the ice cream shop I said to her and we headed to the parking lot and I drove to the nearest ice cream shop.