Chapter 52

Lu Xun got a satisfactory answer, and finally there was a smile in his voice.And his slight smile was magnified in the night. Although separated from the distance, Qian Wei always felt that Lu Xun seemed to be whispering softly in her ear. Okay, now the channel is from today. Switched to romantic drama.

The instigator still didn't know it: "Qian Wei, I really really like you." Lu Xun smiled again and let out a long sigh, "It doesn't seem to be that difficult to say it, and it doesn't feel embarrassing. I just think it's great to be able to tell you that." His voice was gentle, "I thought that my overly proud pride would make me unable to do this at all, but now I find it's not. I feel that I will be irritable, lost, suspicious, suspicious, I like to fight against my own character, I like it I don't even need principles, I like it I sometimes feel that I am not myself." Lu Xun paused. But I still feel good, and I still think it's great to have someone I like. Qian Wei, thank you for showing up, thank you for making me like."

Facing Lu Xun's confession, Qian Wei still had no real feelings. Her heart was mixed with surprises, secret happiness, shyness, and some incredible things.

Lu Xun downstairs was not happy: "Qian Wei, don't you have anything to say after listening to my long confession?"

"Huh?" Qian Wei held her hot cheeks, feeling that she was a bit slow to think about everything at the moment. She always felt that the CPU in her brain was burned by Lu Xun's confession just now, she thought about it with a twist. : "Yes, I think our current scene is quite like a movie."

Lu Xun became interested: "Really? You think I am particularly romantic, right?" He laughed softly, seemingly satisfied with it, "Then what movie do you think?"

""Romeo and Juliet"?"

"..." Lu Xun was a little frustrated, "You can't think of something good? Romeo and Juliet are dead! And they are climbing up the balcony to have an affair!"

"..."

The night was getting deeper, and Qian Wei's Liu Hai condensed little dew in the air. She lowered her head and glanced at Lu Xun downstairs: "Go back, I promised you."

Lu Xun, who has always been calm, is quite naive at this moment: "I don't want it." He is very stubborn, "I want to talk to you again."

"Then you can call me again when you go back."

"No, that way I can only hear your voice, but not see you."

Qian Wei blushed, she thought, why didn't she see that Lu Xun was so tired and crooked before, and she picked up people in different ways. Sure enough, Liu Shiyun was right that she was not this person's opponent at all.

Qian Wei covered his face: "I can see it again tomorrow."

Lu Xun's voice was full of resentment: "Are you driving me away?"

The boss is angry, and the consequences are serious. Qian Wei subconsciously thinks of doglegs. She doesn't know what's wrong with her, and she just read ancient poems: "There is a saying that is good. Chaomumu."

Lu Xun was finally satisfied this time: "Okay, then I'm leaving. Good night Qian Wei, have a good dream."

What a good dream!Qian Wei returned to the bed, covering his beating heart, smelly Lu Xun, how did he let himself sleep after saying those things?!Who can sleep peacefully after being confessed by Lu Xun?Doesn't exist at all?!I can't sleep at all!

Qian Wei stayed up all night, so that the next day, Liu Shiyun was startled by Qian Wei's deep panda eyes.

"Damn, what's wrong with you Qian Wei? You haven't slept all night and went out to steal chickens, right?"