Chapter Thirteen- Lucas Felton

A/N:
This is the last chapter that I'm going to post till end of May or June, so enjoy! Comment lots and lots kay and gimme lotta votes! So I can study in peace😂.

I had so much fun writing this chapter and I hope you guys will also have fun reading it! Please love Lucas loads! I really love him hahaha

~Yi En😘

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Chapter Thirteen- Lucas Felton

The next few days passed rather quickly and soon, the fateful day of meeting my first suitor came. Grams told me the change of plans yesterday. Apparently, she decided that I should date each guy for a week and then by the end of four weeks, I should have already decided who I'm going to pick. And the first guy will arrive today, two days earlier than scheduled.

This morning I woke up to loud voices talking in my room. When I opened my eyes, there were several maids waiting by my bed and grams was talking to a very high-class looking lady, dressed in the fanciest clothes I've ever seen.

When they saw that I've awoken, grams frowned.

"Darling! Do you know what time is it?! You're terribly late! Lucas will be arriving in one hour's time and you still looked like a homeless person!" Grams ranted.

"Wha? Grams what-" I was cut off by grams when she dragged me out of my bed, leaving me shivering at the cool breeze that blew past me.

"Come darling! Miss Esther here will choose a dress for you! She is the best stylist we have so get ready!" Grams rushed, then she turn to Miss Esther, "I leave my dear granddaughter in your trustworthy hands." With that, she walked out, leaving me all alone with Miss Esther.

Thanks grams. For always leaving me with strange women that I don't know.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Go and wash up!" Miss Esther said impatiently, making me jump.

Okay okay, I'm going! Sheesh... No need to glare so hard.

Why do grams always make friends with women who are so darn fierce?! Aren't there nice women even in the top class? Or may be all women older than 40 are grouchy old hag...

After washing up, Miss Esther already got a dress ready for me. I have no idea why the heck I need to wear a dress to meet some guy whom I am going to date and who is suppose to impress me and not the other way round. Isn't it so much easier to just wear jeans and a tee? Comfier and easier. Why go to all this trouble just to prepare a dress specifically for meeting him?

Not like he is a prince or something. I thought bitterly. How could he be so important that I had to sacrifice my precious sleep for him?! He should feel shameful for disturbing a lady's sleep.

For the next 45 min, I was getting dolled up by Miss Esther. To say I was not enjoying it was an understatement. I hate it.

I could feel the pain that each pull of my hair gave me and every single stroke of eyeliner on my eyes, afraid that my eyes will get poked and I will turn blind.

It. Was. Horrible.

And when Miss Esther is finally done with me, my jaw hit the floor.

I look fantastic.

No, actually I look beautiful. Like a person on a blind date. Well... In my case, I'm sorta on a blind date seeing that I have not meet this guy before, only saw his picture when grams and I were choosing the suitors.

And I'm not looking forward to it. Not. At. All.

"Well." Miss Esther mused. "Looks like my work paid off. I'm glad it turned out well." She appreciated as she looked at me from behind.