Chapter Twelve- Don't ever underestimate the game master

A/N:
I don't know what happened to me but I'm super addicted to this anime series that my desk mate recommended me. It's super addictive... So I guess that's why I've been on hiatus for a while... Not only because of that, I was sick for a whole friggin week. It was horrible. I felt like dying. Seriously. And on top of it all, I had a pile of homework waiting for me to complete... I was seriously busy... Then I also had a four days camp, which almost killed me. And that's why this chapter took a little longer than I planned😅 But anyways, enjoy:D

Please watch the video by the side when reading the part about the dying seal. You'll get the whole picture once you watch it!:) It's hilarious btw, and all the things they talked about is tots me😂 --->

Vote and comment kay!

-Yi En

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

NOT EDITED! ILL EDIT IT WHEN I HAVE TIME SO EXCUSE MY SPELLING AND GRAMMAR.

Chapter Twelve- Don't ever underestimate the game master

Oh no! What am I going to do?

I thought as I looked around the room frantically, trying to find a place for me to hide. When I was running around trying to fit myself in whatever hole I can find, I heard the jiggling sound of keys. I froze.

Oh shit. Shit shit. He has a key! What am I going to do?

I was literally having a mental break down as my eyes dart around the room for a hiding spot. Cold sweat was coating my forehead as I hear the turning of keys. Without further thinking, I flung myself at the cabinet at a corner. I opened it only to find it dusty and filled with unused percussion instruments. I scrunched up my nose in disgust at the amount of dust there is. But when I heard the turning of the door knob, I just jumped into the pile of disgusting, dirty percussion instruments and shut the door of the cabinet.

Just as I shut the door of the cabinet, the door to the music room opened. From the gap between the door of the cabinet, I can see that it is indeed Max.

What the hell is he doing here?!

I thought as I saw him walk around the room, like as if he is inspecting to see if there is any extraordinary things. It's so cram inside this small cabinet that after a while, my arms and legs started aching.

Why the hell is he taking so long?! I thought sulkily as I saw him take a seat near the window.

Just leave already oh god.

I cringe in disgust as a pile of dust just fell on me, making my nose itchy as I scrunch my nose. I tried to breathe through my mouth so that I won't sneeze but it doesn't help at all. Because the dusty pile of percussion beside me is making it hard for me to breathe, and the dust is making my throat dry, which is making me want to cough instead.

And that's exactly what I did, I coughed.

Silence followed by my cough as I waited to see if he might notice me hiding in this cram cabinet. Nothing happened for half a minute, so I assumed that he had left. How wrong I was.

Just as I sneezed again, due to the amount of dust that entered my nose, the door of the cabinet swung open. Revealing Max with his eyebrows raised as he stared at me.

Seconds ticked by as we just stared at each other, not knowing what to say at all. Then, I just had to open my annoying mouth and say something stupid.

"You found me!" I screamed in fake cheerfulness.

At that, he gave me a confused look, probably not understanding what I'm talking about. Heck. Even I don't know what I am talking about.