Chapter Three- Miss Santiago

A/N:
Omg I'm so happy right now. Only two chapters are uploaded and TAS is already increasing from #317 to #244 in humor! Not only that, it's also #353 in romance!!! Eeeeeeeee!!!! Even though it still has so little reads, but these reads mean so much to me, and to think that this book rank top #1000 in humor is a miracle! I love you guys so much! Much loves!

On the side is a picture of the mansion that Evie will be staying in:)

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Chapter Three- Miss Santiago

The three of us were still in a state of shock when grams spoke, especially me. I was still trying to get around the fact that grams is friggin rich. Instead of the small house that she used to lived in, now she lives in a friggin mansion. Well at least someone had a better life among the two of us.

Without waiting for my reply, grams continued in that silky voice of hers, "Look at you darling! How much you've grown! And changed too." She said the last part in distaste.

"What happened to you darling? Why are you dressed like..." She gestured to my clothes with her free hand, "that." She finishes.

I looked down at my clothes and frown, I had on a button-ups shirt and jeans, paired with my favorite purple converse sneakers.

What? Is there something wrong with what I'm wearing? They are comfy though.

"And where are your manners? Your back is slouching and why do you always look down dear? What is there to see on the floor my dear?" She continued her ranting about my behavior. "You've really changed a lot since the last time I saw you darling."

You don't say. So have you.

"Ugh. I can't stand the sight of you standing there looking like that. It's just horrendous! And absolutely unacceptable!" She shudders visibly as she put her hands over her heart while looking at me.

"Anyways, enough talking my dear, why don't you settle down first?" She asked.

"Yea sure grams." I replied in a small voice.

The she look behind me to see Emma and Julianne standing awkwardly behind me. "Oh!" She exclaim as she finally acknowledge the fact that there were people behind me, "You brought some friends with you?" She was beaming when she said that.

"Er yeah?" I said unsurely, not really sure why she is getting so excited and happy at the thought of me having friends.

"That's great darling! You've really changed!" She clapped happily, "You never used to have many friends! No offense darling, but you weren't really a likable person." She said the last part cheekily.

What me? Spoilt and snotty? That's bull.

"Excuse me? For you information, I'm very likable." I said, feeling offended.

Grams roll her eyes and sigh, "I already said no offense darling. Don't take it to your heart you silly little girl!"

"What-" I protested but she cut me off with a wave of her hand.

"Now now now darling, let's get you to your room. You must be extremely tired after your long flight. I'm surprised that you're not complaining, because usually you would've complain my ear off!" She laugh at the last part as if it is funny.

"Er hehehe." I laughed awkwardly with her when she turned to look at me.

She called for some servants to help us get our remaining stuff up to our room. When one of the servant tried to take my backpack, I refused in a polite voice, "Oh no. It's ok. I can take this."