Chapter Two- Paris

A/N: I want to thank those people who gave this book a chance:) It really meant a lot to me. So anyways, here's the next chapter!Hope you guys like it<3

On the side is a picture of Emma! I love Ashley Benson so yea... She's Emma Perkins.
Enjoy!

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Chapter Two- Paris

By the time we woke up, both mom and Chris are no where to be found. God knows where they are this early in the morning. As expected, just like mom said, the money is on the kitchen counter. Mom left a short note saying that we have to pay for our own hotel fee and transportation fees, only the plane tickets are covered, we have to cover the rest by ourselves until we reach grandma's house.

Hmm. I'm contented with that.

I shrug my shoulders as I look at the note, as long as I don't have to pay the tickets, then I have nothing to worry about. Right? I mean what could go wrong? It's not like the three of us is not old enough. I bet we will have a splendid time the first day touring all of Paris.

Ahhh... Just the thought of it makes me smile.

I laze around the whole day, doing absolutely nothing except reading up on Paris. The Eiffel Tower looks amazingly beautiful on the picture, and I mark that as my destination number one. Another thing about Paris is that it's called "the city of love". Hmm. I wonder why they call it that. Is it because people always find love in Paris or that Paris is just a romantic city itself?

Anyways, I shall not dwell on it too much, it's not like I would find any "love" in Paris. I'm only staying there for the summer, that's not long enough to really build a relationship right?

The ringing of my door bell brought me out of my thoughts, I quickly run to the door to open it.

"Heyyyy bestie! Ready to rock Paris?" I'm sure you know who said that. Emma of course. She practically bounced into the house, with her luggage beside her.

I rolled my eyes at her and smiled, "Sure why not?"

"Yaaaaas that's the spirit my friend!" She screamed and bump hips with me. I crack up in laughter at that, "How can you have so much energy?" I asked her smiling.

"Baby I'm born this way." She sang as she saunter away with her luggage. This made me crack up again.

The both of us decided to watch some movie to just enjoy our last few hours of staying here before heading off to Paris later, and surprisingly, Julianne joined us. She woke up a little later than noon and sat down beside us without a single word of complain. That must be something new.

We left for the airport two hours earlier and just walk around aimlessly, having no clue to what we should do while we wait for our boarding time.

We were really excited when we board the plane at 5pm, Emma was practically squealing! Even Julianne has a tiny smile on her face. Me? I'm ecstatic. I've been waiting for this moment my whole life! This whole trip is not only about escaping my past, but also about discovering myself.

Ok maybe it is also to just enjoy myself and to visit grams. It has been so long since I visited her. I wonder how she is doing now. Will she even remember me? I can still remember the times when we were together last time, whenever she saw me, she would always scream, "Oh my! Evelyn dear! Look at how well you've grown! I bet you've grown another inch since the last time I saw you!" And let me tell you, the last time is always one week ago.

Grams moved to Paris when I was still in middle school, she say that she wants to go back to the place where granddad and her first met. How romantic right?