Chapter Eight- A peek into the past

A/N:

So I was kinda busy with a lot going on right now. I have a concert coming up in two weeks time and I'm playing a big role in the concert. I'm going to be the emcee this year and I'm also going to be playing a piece by myself so I don't what to screw either of this up:) I'm really nervous though because it's my first time being an emcee and playing solo. It makes my heart beat faster each time I think of it.

But anyways, I did find time to write this chapter for you guys so enjoy Kay? Vote and comment!:)

-Yi En:3

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Chapter Eight- A peek into the past

After 3 hours of just looking at guys, yes, I spent three friggin hours wearing my bathing suit while listening to grams telling me about guys that are supposed to be eligible to be my 'long-life partner'. That's what she said!

I was freezing when I walked out of the room, and absolutely starving. Spent such a long time searching for guys and she only found three acceptable?!

What the hell. That was my only though when she said the words that I have longed to hear for the three hours that I was stuck with her, "I can go." But three guys?! Seriously? Spend all those time and just three friggjn guys are acceptable?! Is she doing that on purpose?! Doesn't she know that I'm like literally naked, starving and freezing?!

What really annoyed me was not because of me being almost naked and freezing. It was her telling me that I have to date three guys at once. What does she think I am?! A slut?! That I date so many guys all at once?! It's ridiculous to even think about it! I have no idea where she get all these crazy ideas from! And the worst thing is that I have to start next week! The three guys will arrive next Wednesday.

I don't know how she managed to get them to come so quickly and I definitely do not want to know. These guys must be either desperate to be in a relationship or they are just crazy to accept grams' offer. I think it's the second one, because the three guys that grams chose are extremely good looking. Like wow. I can't even take my eyes off of them when I saw their pictures. Any girl would jump at the chance to date them, that why I think they are definitely crazy to accept grams' offer to date me. But when I think about it again, it makes sense seeing that Evelyn Santiago is a really rich heiress. And the only thing that I am happy about with this whole set up pis the good looking guys. At least grams did not make me date some fugly looking guy.

The rest of the night past really quickly, with nothing much happening. Emma and Julianne are out and so are Max and Simona. Julianne is probably out with Cole, probably making gooey eyes at each other. I swear, those two are definitely going to become a couple in a week or so. Emma's whereabouts are unknown to me and so are Max and Simona's. But those two are probably some where sucking faces.

What?! It's not like I did not notice the looks exchanged between them. They have something going on. And Simona cares for Max, so obviously there will be something going on. And who can resist a girl like her? She's pretty and nice. And she has curves at all the right places, also with enough money to last her a life time. Which guy wouldn't dig her?

The next morning, I woke up with a block nose. Great. Hope I don't get sick, cause it's not a pretty sight when I do. Or more like I'm not a pretty sight when I'm sick.

I drag myself to breakfast, and guess what? I heard something that made me feel a thousand times better.

"Darling, Madam Winterbottom won't be coming today as she is not feeling well. She will come tomorrow instead once she is all better, so there will be no lesson for you today. You can do what ever you want." Grams said with a frown, probably not happy with the sudden occurrence.