A/N IMPORTANT!!!

A/N:
Okay so I really really hate the progress of this book, but I'm always so busy! I have a race coming up and my competition is next month, then followed by my Mid-year. It's really a chaotic time for me.

Not to say that I'm failing math... Sighs... I really should put Wattpad on hold, at least until I could manage everything. So I'll not update anymore, at least until after my exams. This chapter will be the last chapter, and the next one will be up at the end of May or June, I hope:)

But in the meantime, to occupy you lovely readers and to make it interesting, I've thought of something. How would you guys like it if you guys make up a character of your own for the book? Here's the condition and the rules!

1) The character must be a male.

2) And the character is one of Evie's suitors.

3) I need to see the characteristics and personality of the character clearly, with a small description of him of his background.

4) Write a scene of interaction between Evie and your character during a date.

5) An intersection of your character and the whole gang.

6) Must show whether the whole gang likes him or not, and if Evie has any interest in him. (Up to you if you want Evie to like or dislike him)

7) The whole scene cannot be more that two pages, max pages is two on Word.

8) The deadline is on 30/5/2015 2359h in Singapore:)

Have fun!

That's all! Simple right? I'll choose the best three and I'll include them in my book for the upcoming chapters! You can either PM me on Wattpad, write it on my message board, dm me on Twitter or even email me! If you have any other questions on what else is required or what is not, ask me on ask.fm/yien999! I'll answer it frequently! All the info of my accs are on my profile! I look forward to seeing your creative and amazing characters!

~Yi En❤️❤️❤️