Chapter Fourteen- Not so ordinary day

A/N:
I'm so sorry my dear readers for not updating sooner when I said I would, but now, IM BACK!!! I swear this had been a super hectic two months for me!!! I was super duper busy trying to catch up on all of my subjects, especially those that are on the verge of failing... 😭 It was a tough two months for me but now I'm back!!

Well the good news is that there will be a new chapter updated! I've decided to post a super duper long chapter for you guys, way longer than what I used to post, so enjoy it as much as I am enjoying it okay? There might be some spelling errors and grammatical errors because I was too lazy to re-read through it again to check for minor mistakes, so please pardon me kay?

And the bad news is that I will be going hiatus for a while... Please understand, my grades are slipping a lot and I really need to do well for the next half of the year so I'll be stopping all my social media and book reading until my end of years are over in October. And in the next few months, I will be studying like crazy to pull up my grades... I hope:) So enjoy this chapter loads and loads kay? Hope you guys understand:)

Oh and thanks to xXArachnidXx for the beautiful cover! I really love it❤️❤️❤️

Vote, comment and follow!!!!

~Yi En💋

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

[Sorry for any grammatical mistakes and spelling errors! I wrote it in a rush.]

Chapter Fourteen- Not so ordinary day

It turns out that there isn't another Lucas Felton in the room, the only one is sitting right beside me. I watched as the woman stalked over to our table, her face already turning red and I could practically see smoke rising out from her ears. It was a scary sight to watch. I shuddered at the thought of her hurting me because I'm dining with Lucas. But hey, we're not alone. Cole, Julianne and Emma are with us so technically this is more like a friendly gathering right? I really don't want to feel the wrath of a guy's ex when I'm not even dating that guy. At least not by choice, I'm not.

After what seemed like eternity, watching that woman's "graceful" walk to our table, she finally reached. She stood in front of our table and glared at Lucas with such intensity that made me cringe from watching. On the other hand, Lucas was sweating profusely, much to my amusement.

I thought that guys like him would be able to handle such situations better because guys that are good looking and rich like Lucas tend to have lots of flings, but Lucas is a whole other story.

He was swallowing his saliva in nervousness while I watch his Adam's apple bob up and down. That woman, whose name, I presume is Kylie, was practically shouting at Lucas.

To tell you the truth, the whole situation is more amusing than terrifying because Kylie was so focused on Lucas that she did not even notice the rest of us sitting with him, and she had not spared us a single glance. Not even once.

When she finally looked up, I was still smiling in amusement. And as she saw the rest of us, her glare sharpened again, and her eyes zoned in on me. I dropped my smile immediately as lasers shot out from her eyes as she looked at me from head to toe. Making me feel nervous and small at the same time.

"Why the hell are you with this b!tch?!" She asked Lucas harshly while not taking her eyes off of me.

"Ouch. Harsh. You don't even know me and now you're calling me a bitch?" I pretend to winced with hurt at the intensity of her words. But seriously, she has some problems. Can't she see that I'm not the only one with Lucas? And what makes her think that I'm with Lucas and not Emma? Emma doesn't have a date too!