Chapter Seven- I hate etiquette lessons[Part 1]

A/N:

As promised, here's the next chapter:) Enjoy<3

Picture to the right is Dog poo(Hahahha ik... It's a cute name)

She is beautiful isn't she? Such a piece of art<3

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Chapter Seven- I hate etiquette lessons [Part 1]

The next morning I woke up to the cold air of my room hitting onto my skin. Someone had pulled my blanket off of me and the air conditioned room was freezing without my warm blanket.

I groggily lift my head up to see who it was, annoying me early in the morning. When I saw Madam Winterbottom standing by my bed, holding my blanket, I shot up immediately.

"Yes Mam!"

"Why are you still in bed young lady?! Look at the time now! It's so late! You're late!" She told me off angrily.

When I turn my head to look at the clock on the bed stand, my eyes widened in shock. "Yes young lady! You should be horrified at your behavior!" She scolded.

It was only 8.30 in the morning and she call that late?! Is she insane? No normal human being should be up before 10!

"But- It's so friggin early!" I protested, wanting to go back to sleep badly.

"Watch you language young lady! Early?! You call 8.30 early?! The chickens are awake at 5 and you call this early?! The sun rises at 7 and you're still asleep! You call this early?! The-"

"Ok ok ok I get it I get it." I hold up my hands to stop her unnecessary talks. "Jeez I'm up already."

"Good. I'll wait for you in the study room in 20 minutes. Don't be late." With that Madam Winterbottom walked out of my room with the sound her heels clicking on the floor.

20 minutes?! How can a girl get ready in just a mere 20 minutes?! That is just enough time for me to shower! Is she doing this to me on purpose?

When I finally made it to the study room, I found Madam Winterbottom tapping her foot on the floor impatiently, while she was glaring at me, or to be exact, more like she is glaring at the door before I came in.

"I specifically told you not to be late and you're late. Are you annoying me on purpose darling? Cause if you are, you're in for a nasty time with me today." She reprimanded.

I shake my head, indicating that I'm not. She sighed, "Let's get started darling, we have wasted enough time."

"Lesson two, table etiquettes." She started as I groaned internally. Here starts the misadventure of the poor Evie, learning about table etiquette.

Finally, after 3 hours of torture with Madam Winterbottom, she finally let me go and have my brunch.

After my brunch, I was bored to tears, not knowing where the rest went. I started to roam around the big mansion again, trying to find something to do.

When I saw the pool at the back of mansion, I decided to check it out. The sound of people laughing and screaming made my curiosity grew.

When I step out, I saw the whole gang there, playing in the pool.

When Emma saw me approaching, she turn around immediately towards me. I leveled her a glare, and she smile at me apologetically.

That woman. All of them having fun without me, especially when I'm in pain, having to deal with Madam Winterbottom the minute I wake up.

"Hey Evie!" Cole shouted, making everyone's head turn towards me.

I smile stiffly at him and made my way towards them. "So do you want to join us?" He asked again.