The Super Hero

August.....,
8 Months Later
.....

       "Ah fuck..." I grunted and busted right on her face. Damn Amaya can suck the soul out of a nigga.

I sighed and laid back. Cam was chilling with his Aunty Chandra and his cousins so I had the house to myself. It wasn't Long before they were on their way home though.

I leaned back and watched her get up butt naked to brush her teeth and wash her face. After she did that she began cooking dinner for Cam and I like she did every night since we got here.

Cam fucking loves her. I smirked watching her bend over. Could take her right then and there if I wanted too. Cam's mother would've told me to stop for she beat my ass. I chuckled at such good memories.

Fuck happened between us, man?

Oh that's right, she couldn't close her legs to Chris. Copped a baby from the nigga, twice. She pregnant right now, and thinks it's mine. Boy, she can try the fuck again.

My phone rang and I looked down at it. Surprisingly it was Chanel. I immediately became eager and grabbed my phone. I quickly swiped the green button and cursed myself for being so damn anxious.

"Hello?" I waited for an answer.

"Hey August. " there was a lot of shuffling in the background and I nervously waited. She sounded as if she was scared.

"Look I uh, was wondering, can." "Chanel who the fuck you talking too?" "...Fuck. Um, hold on Aug."

"who was that?" I heard Chris question her and she stayed quiet.

"My m-mom." Nell stuttered and that's unusual. She only studders when she's extremely shaken up or scared of something.

"You lying to me? Gimme the fucking phone." I heard her heavy breathing and she sighed

"Chris I was talking to Aug, okay? I just wanted to find out how Cam was doing." She stuttered worst than before and I grew nervous.

"I'm sorry Chris I didn't mean to upset you." She was even more quiet.

I heard a shuffling and something like a hard hit. I could tell the phone fell and I panicked. What the fuck was Chris doing to my baby?

"Chanel?" I screamed into the phone.

I heard her yells and screams that were the same. Her usual perky and happy voice sounded strained and scared shitless.

All I heard was..." I'm sorry Chris. Please stop. You're hurting me."

Her cries were filling my ears and I just sat there and cried. He was beating her and I couldn't do anything about it. I was at least four hours or more away.

Amaya turned around and saw my heavy tears. She rushed over to me wondering what was wrong.

"Aug, talk to me here."

I ignored her voice and concentrated on Chanel's coarse voice. She was losing all the base in it and her screams were becoming quiet whimpers.

"Don't fucking play with me Chanel. You know better than that."

Hearing him kick her and her low whimpers and crying sent me over the edge.

"Maya could you watch Cam Cam for me. I'll be gone for just a few days."

She sighed and nodded. "I got it."

That's what I liked about Amaya. She didn't ask many questions until you've delt with the situation.

I kissed her lightly and dashed a few stacks on the table. I rushed to my bedroom. And packed a quick bag for my flight back to LA.

5 hours later.......,
Chanel....

I laid on the floor with blood running from my mouth. My side hurt badly from his powerful kicks.

Ever since Chris had came out of jail

He had been nothing but horrible to me.

The reason why? This baby wasn't his. This little new born boy was tested and came out to be August's child. Chris just became cold when he found out it wasn't his. I understand he's hurt and pissed off but I don't want to get beat for a reminder of it.

I stayed quiet on the floor and whimpered. I heard loud screams from my phone. Somehow I crawled over to it and answered.

"H-hello?"

"Baby I'm coming home. I'm coming to get you, okay? I'm coming, I won't leave you again. I'm coming home. I want you to stay on the phone, okay Chanel?"

I heard August's voice and sighed. That's not a good idea. I mentally slapped myself. I was stupid for leabin the phone on, my dumb ass. I groaned embarrassed. If he's coming home that means a brawl between Chris and Aug. No bueno.