Trey Day

Chanel.....,
2 months Later

I yawned and stretched feeling less pain then I expected. I sighed and looked down. Trey was asleep next to me and I chuckled.

In the past two months both him and Chris had been here for me. They do things for me and help with the kids. Which is a lot of work.

August on the other hand had disappeared off the face of the earth. He didn't drop his new album like he should've and the only time he reappeared was to drop the kids off here, at school, or where ever the he'll they needed to be.

From what I've heard. He explained to the media that he's holding out on the album because he needs time to really reevaluate life and to truly find himself.

According to the media he's been home with his children more often or seen by the river almost everyday and the thought if that got me going.

Momma Alsina called me the other day asking if I seen him and that he disappeared and returned about a week later so I kept the kids.

At the time I didn't have the energy to curse him out or anything but what I do know is that we need to talk. If I could talk with Chris and get over the situation I could do the same with him.

Feel me?

I wiped the guck out of my eyes and grabbed my phone.

To Auggie....

Meet me at Mowry's Place. In 2 hours. We gotta talk. Don't decline me either.

Fr Auggie....

Alright.

I wasn't satisfied with the 'alright' bit I left it alone. A loud cry interupted my train if thought anyway.

Being that Trey was the one to put the kids to sleep I got up to see which one was crying.

When I checked Cam's room, he was fast asleep still. Thank God, it was a sunday. I walked into Ava's room and she was also sleeping so it had to be Lil Aug.

I entered his room and lifted up the crying baby. Bring that he was about eight months old, I didn't want him to grow up. And quite honestly, I felt that this baby I'm pregnant with, will be my last.

I feel like it's only right that I tie my tubes. At the same time I'm not ready too. I want more babies but after this incident. Who's getting me pregnant and spending their lives with me? Nobody.

It's time I stop thinking about what makes me feel good and start thinking about what keeps me sane and what I need to worry about.

I got up and we r straight into the shower. The water was warm and fogged up the glass. I sang to myself while I was in there and all my emotions just dawned in me right AT that moment.

My tears fell slowly as I stared at the tile and I took a deep breathe. God never gives you more than you can bare. And maybe that was the problem. I had strayed to far from God and needed to go back to church.

Maybe, I too, needed to take some time for myself.

I left the shower and slipped on a black and gold maxi dress. It fit my body perfectly and I smiled. A showcase of my little bump appeared. It wasn't much, but it showed itself.

"Damn baby girl you a blessing." I heard Treys voice and blushed.

"Thanks Trey." I remember how Trey and I met and how we are Now. Hes like my best friend. He swore he wouldn't try anything with me any ore which gave me total relief.