New Life

Lil Aug on the top_ or bottom_or side

Nell.......,

Lil Aug looked up at me for a little while before closing his eyes again. I smiled and kissed his round cheek. My little baby. We were the first to move into the new house. Cam and Ava had yet to come.

My house was big enough for us all and I knew soon enough I'm going to have yo start working agains to save up some more money to maintain this house.

*Don't you be holding back you're love don't you be holding back... Cause in the end girl you're gonna want another rou-...*

My phone rang and I quickly answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey Chanel, its Yungin." He sighed in his NOLA accent that had stuck on to him since he was there.

"Oh OK." I mumbled. I was still hurt by what he said to me.

"Nell I'm sorry." He groaned and I hung up my phone.

His sorry's are fake and I've learned that the hard way. I needed to get back to reality and realize what I need to tend to are my kids right now.

     My phone rang again and I saw it was August. I rolled my eyes and answered it.

"What?" I spat

"Just listen, Nell please."

"My ears are open."

"You know I don't go to nobody else with my problems right?"

"Yeah, ...."

"Can I come over there so we could talk."

"Sure." I mumbled and hung up the phone

August reached in the next half hour. His eyes were sunken low and they were red. So I knew he had been smoking. Not good. He loomed extremely stressed.

"August take a seat"  he sat donenext to me and rgetcloser he got to Mr the vulnerable,sad, yet so dam

"I think Amaya is pregnant and its my fault for doing that. I fucking love you and my dumass decided to lay down with her."

"That's good I'm happy for you." I replied in the most simplest way that I could.

"Wait what? Yo add is happy? Why you not mad.?"

"August you said it plenty ah times. We are not together. I need to get over it so let me." I nodded and smiled

"Have a nice life."