Family Time

Nell......,

I drove to Amex in a hurry. Ava had just finished singing along to a tune that she loved since she was a baby. I chuckled and grabed the food that was in the passenger seat.

"We're gonna see daddy, mama."

"Dadddddddyyyy!" She smiled widely and struggled to unbuckle her seat belt.

I laughed and unbuckled it for her. After doing so, she walked in front of me while I told her where to go.

"Studio 3...." I mumbeled while in search for it.

Finally we reached the door that said 3 and knocked. It took a while but the door opened. When we entered the room I saw some of my favorite rappers and singers.

There I saw Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole, Chris, Jhene Aiko, and Drake. I his my excitement and continued to walk in with Ava.

"Jheneeeee!" I screamed. She smirked and ran to me

"Hey Nelly wassup." She smiled happily and I saw Nami run to Ava. Chris sat I'm the corner rolling his eyes and looking annoyed that I was here.

"Hey everybody." I smiled innocently.

Everybody waved. Except Jermaine Cole himself. He is so fucking gorgeous to me. Drake kept staring at me like he usually does when He sees me.

The fact that I probably looked weird in this group, I ignored. Jhene could keep me company and Nami could keep Ava company.

This studio I believed was the biggest studio in the Amex building. Everyone was seated comfortably and when I looked up at the recording booth that I longed to be in since I had Lil Aug.

Drake stood up and embraced me. His hands went a bit to low but I was used to it. Every time he did a song with my brother he hugged me tightly.

Chris got up and pulled my arm so I would follow him outside. I rolled my eyes.

"What Chris....?"

He scratched his head and sighed. "you look good Nell." He smirked and licked his lips.

I blushed a bit, and reminded myself that August and I were together and I would not risk the relationship with him again.

"Thanks Chris...." I looked up into the same doe brown eyes he gave Ava.

He smiled down at me and caught a hood of my wrist. "I'm not doing anyhing extreme, Nell. I just want a hug."

He pulled me into his chest and I blushed hard with a big cheesy smile on my face. Chris's cologne filled my blessed my nose with a wonderful aroma. I held unto him not wanting to let go.

I actually felt old feelings coming back. Then,I felt something wet trailing down my neck. I quickly wiped it and looked up.

Chris's face was filled with tears. I wiped his face and he showed the same adorable pout that Ava does when she cries.

"Chris, why are you crying....?" I stepped back a little bit feeling overwhelmed with his sudden emotions.

"I-I I, just miss you. I know its the wrong Time to say that, but hear me out...." He wipedhis face and sighed.

"Its just, nothing is the same without you Nell. I'm.not used to the house being quiet when I get home or no cooked food or a nice tight one to slide into every once in a while. I just want you to come back. Honestly, Nelly i never mesnt to hit you, I was having problems and I apologize for that. I shouldn't have hit you and that was unacceptable. I've taken care of that problem since you left me. Ava been asking me and begging me to be with mommy and things and it just breaks my heart knowing I caused the ending of a beautiful relationship. I know you're most likely going to say no, but this is worth a try. Will you go on a date with me next week Tuesday?"