New Guy

Chanel.......,

After a long ass night at Chris's house I got home. I totally ignored his attempt to fuck and his attempted kisses and all that shit. I'm glad I survived.

I opened the door slowly and walked in. Ava was staying with her father and I just got home. August rushed Down the stairs laughing and running from Cam.

He stopped when he saw me and avoided me. I felt a slight amount of sadness when I realized how much better it was to be alone right now.

"Mommy!" Cam ran to me excited and wrapped his self around my thick thighs and small waist.

"Hey baby....." I kissed his cheek and he smiled happily.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too Cammy." He smiled and slapped August's leg.
"Gotchuu Daddy."

I laughed as he ran up the stairs away from August who seemed a bit annoyed right now.

"So how was the day at Chris's?"

"Ava seemed more happy and she was so joyful and excited. She was way more happy. Y'know?" I smiled st the thought of her and Chris dressing up for tea time.

It was hilarious.

August fake smiled."hope you had fun."

As he started to walk away I grabbed his wrist. "W-we gotta talk."

His eyes went wide for a second and he watched me suspiciously. August sighed and sat down slowly.

"If its about us not being together just tell me now." He stared at me seriously and sighed.

"August......"

"Fuck it Chanel. I try with you, you just keep tugging at my heart. I can't no more. Tell me if its our relationship you want to talk about. Don't pull my strings no more man. Do you or do you not want to be together?"

"August....its not you. I love you,its just me. No I dont think a relationship Is healthy for the both of us right now."

I bit my lip and stared at the ground in tears. He sighed and slowly laid his head down on the back of the chair. He smiled and laughed to himself.

"Guh's like Yuh, make a nigga go crazy." He wiped the tears in his eyes that began to fall.

"On some real shit. I really give up. Fuck it." He ran upstairs to his room and I sat there crying.

_________________________________________

"Come on Cam....," I sniffed holding a duffle bag of his clothes.

"Where we going mommy?"

"To my house."

"Why..." He stared at me confused.

"Because Cam...." I trailed off and buckled Lil Aug in my escalade.

"Because what Mommy?"

I started breaking down and sat there on the driveway of August's house bawling like a baby.

I heard the front door of the house slam and I saw August walking out normally. He walked up to the car and helped me up.

His face was serious but blank. He wiped my face and hugged me. His mouth touched my ear making me weak In the knees.

"Now git the fuck In tha car and get out of my driveway before our kids see ya ass bloody asf. And a nigga ain't playing." He spoke seriously and breathed heavily