The date

Spider-Man was back in action, he missed a lot while he was gone.
Deadpool was a big help when the hero was gone, it was a big surprise when they met up and Deadpool wouldn't stop bragging about it.

"So, tell me why you were gone for so long?"

"Um, well I had my heat."

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot you were an omega."

"Yeah, still not interested." The spider kept his defense up.

"Oh you're not on my radar, you remember me asking for your advice? I actually got close to the guy I like. I even asked him out, but he hasn't given me an answer yet."

"Wow, well I hope it goes good for you." He internally yelled at himself for sounding like a hypocrite, he couldn't even tell wade how he felt.

"And what about you, did you have anyone help you?" Deadpool gets closer with goofy body language.

"No, I um, there's someone but...I'm still figuring out if I like him for real or if it's just my instincts telling me too like him."

"But that is real, your instincts are a part of you." Deadpool almost sounded wise.

"But what if another alpha comes around and I just have instincts to be with him?"

"Do you like this guy because he has strong pheromones or because he's nice to you?"

"What? Um, he is nice, and funny, I can sense he has strong pheromones but that's not what draws me to him." He thanked the gods he had a mask on because he was starting to blush.
Deadpool could start to smell the excitement coming from Spider-Man, it smelled familiar.

"I can tell you really like him, I can smell it." He smiles but his mask covered it.

"Don't smell me." He stands up defensively.

"Sorry, but you like him so tell him how you feel." He said supportively.

"I never thought I'd get any kind of advice from you, especially dating advice."

"Yeah, I'm full of surprises." He laughs.

Peter was back at home, feeling worn out and conflicted.
"I need to give him an answer, he is really fun to be around, and isn't like other alphas who only want one thing."
Peter made up his mind and called wade, it seemed like time was slowed and took forever for the phone to ring. When he heard wades voice, he started to blush.
"Hiya Peter."

"H-hey."

"I was wondering when you would call me."

"Sorry, I know my aunt told you, she wouldn't let me have my phone either."

"Yeah that's okay. So, have you been thinking about what I asked you?"
It was right to the point with wade, peter liked that, he was determined.
"Yeah, and um I've never really been in a relationship before, so, please be patient with me."

"Does that mean you'll go out with me?" Wade was already jumping around his apartment.

"Yes." He blushed, even though wade couldn't see him.

"Yes! I'm so happy, I want to take you on a date Saturday."

"Um, okay." His blush got more red, and he was thankful that they were talking on the phone.

"I'll see you then, Peter."

"Yeah see you, Wade."

Saturday couldn't get here faster, college classes were a blur for the most part, Peter was nervous but all he thought about was the date with wade.
"Aunt May, what should I wear?"