You are...

What's gonna happen?

Wade was on the lookout all the time, he made sure he was never followed before going to Peter's house, and when Peter came to his house he checked for lurking people.
The omega didn't seem to catch on, because Wade has always been weird.

Today, Spider-Man and Deadpool were stopping a gang fight in the middle of town.
Spider-Man easily webs up most of the guys and Deadpool tried really hard not to kill any of them, a few were inevitable because they tried to go at Spider-Man when he wasn't looking.

The police were amazed by the low number of casualties, and happy that another gang was off the streets thanks to the masked heroes.

The police handled the arrest so the masked hero's left the scene, once safe on the top of a high building they hug tightly.
"Hey, I was thinking of something exciting." Said wade as he took his mask off.

"What is that?"

"We role play."

"Role play?" The innocence was so cute.

"Yeah, we pretend to be other people and have sex. I was thinking you could be a helpless omega and I save you, and you fall in love with your hero."

"Really? Why?"

"It sounds fun, don't you wanna spice things up?" He wiggles his nonexistent eyebrows.

"We can spice things up with me topping you." Peter laughs.

"Nope, not happening, omegas can't do that to alphas."

"Who says? You have a G-spot too, you don't know what you're missing."

"Nope, my ass is an exit only." Just then Wade falls to the ground as Peter pins him down.

"I could just over power you, how about that?" His pheromones start to leak out and Wade stiffened.

"Peter, first of all that's called rape, and second is your heat starting?"

"Oh crap, I think so."

"Do you want my help?"

"Yes, please before it gets bad."

"With all these pockets you think I would have a condom, but I don't. So you'll have to deal with my hands."
Peter whines but he needed something at the moment.
He takes off his suit and Wade kissed his neck and chest. Hands slowly touching every inch of his body.
Once his underwear was taken off the alpha devoured his cock, a loud moan springs from his lips.
"Wade, ah."

His large fingers slowly massage slender legs inching towards the twitching hole that desired to be penetrated.
Wade pulls off to look at his omega, "baby boy, tell me what you want."

"I want you, inside me."

"Only fingers, if you're good maybe even my tongue."

"Please, anything. I need it, alpha."

"Ah, you know what that voice does to me, you're a naughty omega." He plunged two fingers in, moving them in circles.
"Wade, it feels good." He claws at the concrete roof, pleasure surging through his body.

"Yeah? I'll make you feel really good." He added another finger stretching him, the alpha wanted to stick his cock inside, but couldn't risk getting him pregnant.
"Fuck. Let's try this." He picks Peter up and lays down with Peter's ass in his face.

"What are you doing?"

"69, suck me off while I eat you out." He grins then smothered himself in Peter's ass.
Peter moans loudly, he couldn't understand what to do at first, the pleasure was too much.