Old fling

Who likes plot twist? This is gonna be juicy.

Wade and peter were just coming out of a restaurant, having date night. What they didn't know was that someone was watching them. The hooded figure watched as the two held hands, then Wade opens the car door for Peter, before getting in the driver seat.
They can see the two kiss tenderly through the windshield, clenching their fist angrily as jealousy riled up.
"There is no way I'm letting that little brat steal my man." They ran off to hatch up a plan.

"Wade, wait until we get in the house." The omega was blushing as the alpha kissed his neck and big hands grope his thigh.
"But this is so exciting, let's do it in the car."

"No, I don't want anyone to see us."

"Hmm, true. No one is allowed to see you completely wrecked, only I can have that luxury." He smirks devilishly.

"Stop talking like that." He squirms around trying not to get turned on, but it wasn't working.

"Baby boy, let's go inside and have some fun."

Peter was thrown over Wade's shoulder, a little smack on his ass made him moan sweetly.
Once they were in the apartment peter was pressed against the wall.
"Can't you wait until we get to the bed?"

"No, I want to ravish you now, let's spice things up and do it out here."
Peter stiffened, all the alpha had to do was talk dirty and it made the omega wet with lust.
"Please." Was the only thing he could say.

"You want it gentle or rough?"

"I don't care, just give it to me." He was blushing like crazy, embarrassed at his own words.

"Hmm, baby boy, I love it when you talk like that." The alpha strips them both down quickly then picks Peter up, wrapping his slender legs around his waist.
"Wade, it's rubbing against my butt."

"Does it feel good? Should I stick it in now?"

"Yes."

"Nope, let's play around a bit, it's more fun with anticipation." He rubs between his cheeks, Peter moans softly at the sensation.
"Tell me how badly you want it."

"I want it, now please."

"I wanna hear your pretty voice say, stick your cock inside me." He started rubbing their dicks together, and grips around them.
Peter's face was flushed, he was too embarrassed to say that.
"Don't you want it? Say the magic words, baby boy." He strokes slowly, antagonizing peter to say it.

"Wade, ah, stick, stick your cock inside me." He wanted to hide from the embarrassment, that phrase was so dirty.

"With pleasure." He plunged deep into him, inciting a loud moan from the omega.
"Ah, fuck. Wade, it's too deep."

"Does it hurt?"

"No, but it's too much."

"You can handle it, baby boy."

As the two men made love in the living room, the mystery person lurked around the outside of the apartment building. Hatching up their plan to steal wade away.
"You will be mine."

The next morning Peter had college, wade walks with him to the bus stop and wait with him.
"I have a car, why don't you let me take you to college?"

"Save your gas, besides this is kind of cute to sit and wait for the bus. It's how we met."

"Oh yeah, we did meet here first, technically. Before we knew each other as Deadpool and Spider-Man." He whispered, but no one was around.