Soulmate

I just want to say that this story is rated 1 in #gayfanfic, thank you for reading.

"But who's my daddy?" Emma starts to cry.

"That's your mom's problem."

They got back to the apartment, Wade stops before entering.
"Listen kid, don't tell mommy okay. I got lots of candy for you if you keep it a secret, I'll tell her when the time is right."

"Otay, but can I still call you daddy?"

"Yeah."

"Thank you for the candy daddy." She smiles brightly, he couldn't help but smile too as they walked in.

"Did you really get candy?" She raised a skeptical eyebrow.

"Look mommy, I got chocolate and skittles."

"I have something to show you." He whispered to Vanessa.
She followed him to the bedroom, before going in she turns to Emma, "don't get into anything, we'll be right out."

"Otay mommy."

Once the door was closed Wade threw her on the bed and looms over her.
"Wade, we can't right now. Wait until she goes to bed." She giggles seductively.

"Don't get the wrong idea, I just wanted to throw you ." He stands up and digs into his pocket and hands her a piece of paper.
"This is for you." He smirks, "we may have went somewhere else too."

"What is it..." her face drops as she reads it.

"You really thought you could fool me, nice try. Now with that I'm gone."

"Why?" She cries.

"Why what?"

"Why can't it be me that you love?"

"Because you're not my soulmate, Peter is." He turns his back to her.

"Then who's my soulmate?" Tears run down her face.

"Probably the guy who got you pregnant. I'm sorry it didn't work out with us, but you can't ruin my life or his just because I don't want to be with you."

She sighs heavily, and dries her tears before standing up.
"Fine, I understand. I want you to be happy wade, I just thought it would be with me."

"We all deserve to be happy, but you can't force someone to love you."
With that he went out the door and gave Emma a pat on the head before leaving, Peter's house being his destination.

The walk was long but he made it across town and looked up at the house with a hopeful heart.
Slowly walking the steps, he checks his breath before knocking on the door, but a voice behind stops him.

"Wade?"

"Peter." He sighs with a smile.

"Is it really you?" He rubs his eyes to make sure he wasn't hallucinating.

"It's really me baby boy."
Peter throws himself up the stairs they tumble into the door and slide down to sit on the steps, holding each other tightly.
Aunt May opened the door to see what the noise was and they fall inside,
"Oh my. Wade you're back." She smiles.

"Yeah. Sorry I was gone for so long."

"Don't ever leave again." Peter buried his face in the alpha's neck, scenting him.

"Well, I need to get some groceries, I'm making tacos for dinner." Aunt May could feel the atmosphere around them and wanted to give them space, but it wasn't a lie, she needed the taco shells and meat.

Wade picks Peter up, kissing him softly then goes upstairs.
"If I'm dreaming I don't ever want to wake up." Peter cried.

"It's not a dream, I'm real touch me."
They lay down and peter caressed the scars on his lovers face, callous and rough. His hands move down to Wade's chest, feeling his heart beat.
"See, I'm real."