Aftercare

Wade woke up first, seeing the cute omega sleeping on his chest. His heart felt so full, finally having someone he can love and be loved.
He plays with his hair, gently moving it from his face, to watch the micro expressions he made as he slept.
"I love you, so much." He whispered.

Peter woke up a few minutes later, feeling warm in Wade's embrace.
"Good morning." He yawns.

"Good morning, baby boy."
Peter pushed his face into the alphas chest, hiding his blushing face. The memories from last night flooding his brain.
"How do you feel?" Asked wade.

He gave a muffled answer, Wade pushed him back so he can speak louder.
"What was that?"

"Good, I feel really good."

"I'm glad to hear it."

"I wanna do it again." His cheeks were still tinted.

"We shouldn't push you too hard, you'll get sore."

"I may not regenerate like you do, but I have a fast healing process." He straddled Wade's legs, their naked members touching made the alpha twitch.
"Are you sure you wanna do it now?"

"Yes, please wade." His eyes were big and pleading, wade couldn't resist the omega.
"Let's see how much you can handle." He flips Peter over to his stomach, big hands travel down the omega's back, tickling him. He feels his butt being massaged, then his cheeks are spread and a finger slowly pushing inside.
He whimpered at the slight pain, he was still a little swollen.
"I'm not sticking anything inside you, but I will make you feel good."

Peter tried to turn around to interject but Wade's tongue made him moan instead.
"I'm sorry, were you going to say something?" Wade smirks.
Peter shakes his head no.
"So, can I continue to eat you out?"

"Yes." He whimpered.

"Good boy. Aftercare is important you know."
Wade continued to lick at his hole, he pushed his hips up so that Peter was on his knees and wade had better access to jerk him off.
"Ah, wade. Not both, I'll-ah, cum too quickly."
The alpha knew what he was doing, and continued to pleasure the omega.
Strings of moans and incoherent words fall from Peter's mouth, his body twitched and wade knew he was about to cum.

Peter was flipped to his back as wade quickly devoured his cock, not wanting to make a mess on the bed.
He swallowed every last drop, savoring the sweet taste.
"Did that satisfy you?"

"Yeah." He breathes out, feeling blissed for a moment. "What about you?" He looks at the alpha.

"You wanna suck me off now?"

"Yeah, I can tell you want it." He smirks at Wade's hard on.
The alpha stood at the end of the bed, Peter sat on the edge and holds his thighs as he slowly licks Wade's cock.
"Don't tease me, put it in your mouth."

Peter looks up at him, grinning and kissed the tip and licks again. Wade was about to push his head down, but Peter starts to suck before he could.
"Oh fuck yeah." He moans.
The omega loved to hear his alpha moan with pleasure, Peter rubs up and down his thighs then around to his butt.

"Hey, don't go sticking a finger in my butt, I don't work like that."
Peter pops off harshly, making him shutter.
"I won't, I just thought you would enjoy a little butt massage."

"Okay, and do that thing you just did, again."
Peter starts to suck then pops his cheeks off, he did that a few times while massaging Wade's butt.
"Oh god, baby boy that feels amazing."
Peter got high on the praise, he really did have a kink for it.
He used one hand to cup his balls, wade moans loudly, "fuck yeah, I'm gonna cum."
Peter was ready for it, and swallows til the last drop.

"Peter, you actually took it this time." His thumb rubs the omegas lips.
"I wanted to, did you enjoy it?"

"I loved it, that was amazing." He picks him up and laid back down in bed.
They spent most of the morning in bed, warm in each other's embrace.
Hunger was slowly creeping up, so they eventually got up and had some breakfast.

"What's on the agenda for today?" Asked wade.

"I don't have any classes, and I don't feel like being Spider-Man today."

"Good, we can have a lazy day, cuddle and watch movies all day."

"That sounds fun." He pulled his phone out to let aunt May know he's still alive and with wade, since he didn't come home last night he was surprised she didn't bombard his phone with calls.
She simply replied, have fun and be safe.

"Looks like she trusts me." Wade looks over his shoulder and read the text.

"Yeah guess so."

They got comfy on the couch and put on Netflix, binge watching voltron sounded like a good idea.
Peter was cuddled into Wade's side, head on his shoulder and legs tangled up.
Wade was playing with Peter's hair, without a thought in his head.

Peter's hands wander up the alpha's sides, and start to tickle him.
"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Tickling you."

Two can play that game." He pins the omega down and tickles his sides, elated screams of laughter erupt from him.
He tries to wiggle away and tickle back, but the big hand of the alpha pined both of his wrist down, while the other attacks his sides.
"No! Not fair, please have mercy."

"You started it, don't fight if you can't win."

"But I can win." He smirks and kicks the alpha off him and pins him down, using all his strength against the other super powered hero.
He struggled, the omega was actually stronger than him.
"This is kinda hot, I can imagine you riding me while holding me down like this." Wade smiles devilishly.
Peter faulted a bit and loosens his grip, wade took the chance to pin him down and pressed into his pelvis.
"Ah." The omega was blushing fiercely.

"But this is very hot, you under me, whimpering."

"That was dirty, even for you. I'm stronger than you I pinned you down."

"Yeah, but you look so much better under me."
Peter's face stayed flaming red, his pheromones release and the alpha enjoyed the intoxicating aroma.
"Wade, I want you."

"Oh baby boy, but you're still sore."

"I don't care, I want you." His eyes bead with lust, the alpha couldn't resist that look, but he used all his will power to fight back and walks away from him.
"No, peter. I don't want to, let's just watch voltron and cuddle."

"Okay." He felt dejected and flops on the couch.

"Hey, I know you have super powers but you're still an omega and I care about your health. I don't want to hurt you."

"I know."

"I love you Peter."

"I love you too, Wade."
He picks up the omega and they cuddle on the couch continuing to watch the show.
After some time peter fell asleep, Wade took him to bed and joined him in slumber.

That was a bit of random filler, short and cute. More action to come next.