Francis

Peter was startled awake when aunt May walked in.
"Peter, why are you sleeping so early?"

"Um, I didn't realize I fell asleep." He rubs his eyes, they were still puffy from crying and May became worried.
"Have you been crying?"

"No. I'm fine."

"Don't lie to me, what's wrong?"

He sighs, knowing he has to come up with something to tell her.
"Wade and I had an argument, it was stupid."

"What was it about?"

"It's not important, just stupid." He didn't know what to say to her without completely giving up his biggest secret.
"If it's making you cry, then it is important."

"I just- he told me something about himself that I wasn't expecting."

"Everyone is not who they always seem to be, but you can't expect someone to fit into a mold just because it's how you pictured them to be. expectations are nothing more than things that ruin us. You have to let go of expectations, and love people for who they are." She explains with a smile.

"But what if who he is, is a bad person?"

"I don't know what could make him such a bad person, but the way I see it; he cares about you, and I don't see him hurting you."

"He didn't hurt me but.."

"Then don't be so quick to judge him for his past, I assume it's something of his past that he told you." She interrupted.

"Yeah."

"Our past does not define us. People change peter, he may not do whatever it is he did then, now. Life is all about giving chances, don't beat someone down for a mistake they made long ago."

Peter felt proud to have her as his aunt, she was so wise, everything she said made him feel better.
But what if Wade wouldn't stop killing people? Even if they are bad people, like aunt May said, we should give people chances to change.
He felt conflicted about it all, arguing in his own head.

"Peter?" She broke his train of thought.

"Yeah, sorry I was thinking."

"Why don't you go and talk with Wade, communication is key to a relationship."

"I should do it tomorrow, I was really rude to him."

"Don't let him fester until tomorrow, go now."
Just like that, Peter was out the door, but the direction was random as he didn't know where Wade lived.
"I think I know where to find him."

He goes to his favorite building and climbs the side of it, he pokes his head over the ledge to see if Wade was on the roof, he was.
Dressed as deadpool, he laid on his back in the middle of the rooftop.
"Wade?"
He jumps up, surprised to see Peter standing in front of him.
"Wade, can we talk?"

"I'm not Wade, my name is deadpool."

"Then take off the mask, so I can talk to wade."

"You said you didn't want to see my face, so the mask stays on." He huffs and acts like a child.

"Wow, and here i thought an alpha would be more mature."

"I am mature, i just take things very literally. Why are you here?" He turns his back to him.

"Im sorry for yelling at you. You have your reasons for the work you choose to do, and you are actually helping to stop crime."

"Yeah, and I understand you don't like killing. Next time I won't do it in front of you. If there is a next time?" Deadpool turns around and tilts his head to the side, acting cute.