The best part

Peter was finally done with his heat, he was excited to get back out and stop crime.
Spider-Man was swinging to his heart's content, the feeling of the air rush around him and the adrenaline was so refreshing.
"You-ho, hey spidey babe." He looks to the top of the pizza place to see his boyfriend and partner in saving the day; deadpool.
"Hey." Deadpool wasted no time in picking the hero up and hugging him.
"I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"Can I get a kiss?"

Spidey kissed through his mask to the other masked cheek.
"No, mask off on the lips."

"What if someone sees us?"

"So, not like they will know who we are, only roll the mask enough to show your lips, silly." Deadpool rolls his up and smiles.

"Okay." Spider-Man does the same, he's grabbed by the waist and pulled close to his partner.

"I've waited so long to do this." Said deadpool, he kissed him with an instant passion.
Spider-Man felt weak in the knees for a second, holding on to him, he pressed more too.
"Oh, your lips are like heaven." Deadpool whispered softly.

"We can't stay like this."  Spider-Man pulled away.

"Then let's cut the saving short, I wanna kiss you more." He smiles seductively.

"Only because I missed you so much, the city should be fine today."
Spider-Man was picked up and taken back to his boyfriends house.
The mask are pulled off once they are inside, peter was pressed to the wall as wade kissed him. They didn't stay there long as Wade picks him up, and goes upstairs to the bed.
"Oh god, I missed these lips." Wade said and bites him softly.

"Wade, stop it." He blushed.

"You like it, I can smell it."

"That's not fair, I can't control my pheromones."

"It's dull from the suppressants, but it's really sweet." The alpha buried his face in the omega's neck, sniffing his scent gland.
"Wade, you can't do that."

"Why not?"

"Because, it feels good." He blushed.

"Why is that a bad thing?"
Peter stayed silent, unable to voice how he felt.
Wade lifts his head to look at him, tilting like a confused puppy waiting for Peter to say something.
"Peter you have to use your words."

I- I think I want to do it."

"Do what?"

"Have sex." His face was bright red as he adverts his eyes.

"Say the word, I'll make you feel really good." His voice was raspy yet comforting, it made the omega feel tingly.

"I want to feel good, and I want to make you feel good too."

"Baby boy, you're so cute." They kiss softly as Wade slides his hands over Peter's body, reaching for the zipper to take off the suit.
"I have an idea, give me a show, while you take this off." Wade smirks.

"O-okay." He gets up and awkwardly takes off his suit.

"Slowly, maybe dance a little."

"I can't dance, this is so embarrassing."

"But I like it. Do it for me, please."

"Okay." He slowly takes off the suit one arm at a time, and moves his hips side to side. His movement was awkward but Wade found it adorable.
Once the suit was past his torso, Wade walks over to him.
"I'll take it from here." He whispered seductively then pulled the suit down, exposing his tight black underwear.
"Now that is sexy."