Enter sandman

Warning this will have SA mentioned.

Deadpool was roaming the city bored out of his mind, Peter/ Spider-Man was at home having his heat. He wanted to help him, but it wasn't up to him to decide, it was Peter.
So in order to distract himself he went out to kick some ass.
But sadly it was quiet, that made him happy and irritated. No one was being harassed, which is always good, but he was also bored and his mind kept wandering back to his little omega.
"Ahhh! I'm gonna blow my brains out."
[do it, you'll regenerate and it will pass the time.]
"Hey, yeah. Good thinking."

He shouldn't listen to the crazy voice in his head, but it was the only voice that was around at the moment.
He takes his gun pointing it to his head and pulls the trigger.
His body drops, blood everywhere. Very slowly his brain and skull started to regenerate.

Peter was coming down from his high after master-bating, his heat was still hitting him hard.
If only he had something to help ease the pain in his stomach.
He didn't have any toys, but if he was brave enough anything could probably work.
"I need something, small enough just to go in." He looks at his hairbrush, the handle was short and circular, that could probably work without hurting himself.
"I can't believe I'm doing this, but this pain is annoying."
He made a mental note to go and buy an actual toy later.

Deadpool was still slowly regenerating, he wasn't moving but the inside of his brain was fully formed, next was the tissue and skull cavity.
While he was unconscious a bad guy decided to rob a bank, I guess he got the memo somehow that the super hero's weren't around at the moment.

Fortunately the police stopped the criminals, but not without casualties. The young female bank teller was killed for not giving them the money fast enough.

It had been a few hours and finally deadpool jumps up vigorously, "woah, talk about a head rush."
The sun was starting to set, he'd been out all day.
"Damn, hope nothing too bad happened while I was gone." He skips around town on his way back home.
"Is it the end of the week yet? I miss Peter." He groans to himself. 

Peter was laying on the couch, his heat had subsided for a moment and he could move around a bit. He wanted new scenery, the living room was the only safe place to go.
Aunt May was baking cookies, she opened the window to let the heat out.
All of the sudden something flys in, sand covered the floor and slowly formed into a person.
"Oh crap." Peter whispered to himself.

"I smelled the cookies, but a better scent caught my attention." The man smiles at Peter.

"Get out of my house this instant." Said aunt May.

"Not before I take this cute omega with me." He runs at Peter, he stumbled from the couch and tried to make it to the stairs, but he wasn't fast enough and is grabbed and taken out the front door by a sand storm.
"Peter!" She ran out of the house but it didn't matter, they were gone.
She grabs her phone and calls wade.

"Hey aunt May, why are you calling?"

"Peter has been taken."

"What?"

"A man who can turn into sand came in through the window and stole peter, he could smell his heat, he must be an alpha." She was crying, fearing the worse.
"Don't worry aunt May, I'll save him."

"You can't do it alone, I'm calling the police too."

The call went over the radio, "we need all beta officers to be on the lookout for the sandman, he has kidnapped a male omega, I repeat all beta officers be on the lookout for the sandman, he has a male omega, and he is in heat. Alpha officers stay out of the area."