Crazy

The drama is just beginning.

It's been a few weeks since Wade left, peter was in a depressive state. College was mundane to him, and he couldn't be bothered to be Spider-Man.
Aunt May was worried because he wasn't talking much, didn't eat much, and slept at odd hours.
Ned tried to be the best friend he was and comfort him, but Peter wanted to be alone most of the time.

The omega slumps through the halls of college, he wasn't watching where he was going and bumps into someone.
"Sorry." He said quietly and kept walking, but a hand stops him.
"Is that all you have to say to me penis parker?" Flash retorts.

"Oh, it's you, then I'm not sorry."

"What did you just say to me? You wanna get beat?"

"Honestly flash, I could beat you in my sleep, I'm just trying to be nice since you're an alpha and your ego would be crushed if you got beat by an omega."
He shrugs his shoulders not caring at all that a crowd had started to form.
"You beat me, ha that's funny. Let's see you try little omega."
Peter pulled his fist back and punched him in the gut, then sent a fist to his temple and he went straight to the ground, and didn't get up.
"Did I try too hard?" Peter smirks.

Everyone cheers, finally flash got a taste of his own medicine.
Peter ignores them though and continues to walk in a random direction with no destination.
When he finally looked up to see where he was going, he realized he was in front of Wade's house.
"Wade." His voice broke, and with half-baked confidence he went to knock on the door.

No one answered, so he knocked again. Still no answer so he went around back, made sure the coast was clear and scaled the side up to the window that was always unlocked.
Inside the bedroom was empty, it felt cold like no one had been here in a while.
He slowly moves down stairs, he checked the other bedroom and bathroom, nothing, no one was there.

Peter broke down, he cried so hard his head started to hurt, but he kept crying. Laying on the floor in the living room wrapped in himself, he cried until no more tears came out.
At some point he fell asleep, and felt weightless as if someone was carrying him.

"Peter, I missed you."

"I missed you too. Please don't leave me again."

"I won't, I promise."

"I love you wade, I want you to bond me."

"I've wanted to bond you for a long time, but I didn't want to force you."

"Please wade, do it."

"Peter..."

The dream left he feeling depressed, he opened his eyes to see he was in a bright white room, a beeping noise was faint near his head.
"Where am I?"

"Peter, oh my god." Aunt May was quick to grab his hand and caress his face.

"What happened?" He looks around to see he was in the hospital.

"You were found on the ground outside, a stranger brought you here."

"Outside? But..." his brain was foggy and couldn't remember anything from this morning.

"You collapsed mr. Parker. Do you remember anything?" Asked the doctor.

"No. How did this happen?"

"From what the test have shown, you are going through withdrawals but I didn't see drugs in your system."

"I would never do drugs." He looks to aunt May to assure her, she didn't look happy and he pleads that he's innocent.

"Let's see, your aunt said you haven't been sleeping very well, and not eating, or talking to anyone. Are you going through depression?"