House hunting

The next day Wade woke up before Peter, feeling like he was in heaven to have his omega next to him again.
He lighting touched the bond mark, it forever showed that Peter was his and his only.
He didn't want to disturb his slumber, he looked so cute sleeping, but they had to go house hunting for the perfect home.
"Peter, wake up."

"Mmm, no." He pushed his face into the alpha's chest.

"Baby boy, you gotta wake up, we're going house hunting today."

"More sleep, please."

"If you don't get up, I'll pull your pants down and stick it in, no lube." He whispered seductively.

"You wouldn't dare hurt me." He continued to fall back asleep.

"Very true, but I'll do this." Wade smirks devilishly as his hand traveled down Peter's back, slowly reaching his ass and firmly grabs it.
Peter moans softly, and hides his face more.

"Not waking up? Fine I'll keep going." His hand goes into his pants, the soft skin of Peter's ass felt so warm.
Fingers delicately touch and poke at his hole, Peter was silently withering against Wade's chest.
The alpha had enough playing and quickly gets up, pinning him down and pulls his pants off completely, devouring his ass.

"Ah, wade." He bites his lip to keep quiet, but small moans slip out.

"Baby boy, you taste so good."

"Stop it wade, I'm awake now, let's go house hunting." His face was crimson as he looked back.

"With that look on your face, we can't go anywhere right now."

Wade moved slowly trying to keep peter quiet, it was difficult not thrusting in the usual fast pace they both loved.
Peter was on top riding him, the best position in Wade's opinion; peter looked so beautiful on top of him.
"Ohh fuck yeah. Work it, you do so well on top." He praised.

"Ah, Wade, touch me."
He pumps his cock in time with the thrusting, peter covers his mouth as the stimulation gets intense.
"You like when I stroke you and fuck you?"

"Yes, it feels so good."

"Baby boy, you sound lewd talking like that."

"Wade, you're so huge, I love it." His face was burning with embarrassment, but the alpha seemed to enjoy the dirty talk as he pushed his hips up into him.
"Ahh~"

"Talk like that again and I won't care that aunt May is still here." His expression was dark but seductive, peter clenched around him and came on his chest.
"That was cute." He thrusts into him, peter was biting his lip and covering it with his hand to stay quiet, he could only imagine aunt May would still hear it.

Peter was well over the edge of stimulation, he falls against wade as he continues to push into him.
"Oh fuck, almost there."
Peter bites his shoulder and wade was filling the condom immediately.
"Holy shit, ah, peter." He rubs the omega's back, holding him tightly.

"Please take it out." He whines.

He pulls out and throws the condom away, then picks Peter up and goes to the bathroom for a shower.

After they were dressed they were bounding down the stairs for breakfast.
"Aunt May?"

"She left a note." Wade picks it up, "I went to work early, have a good day, don't disturb the neighbors." He laughs.

"Oh no, she totally heard us." He blushed.

"Who cares, once we get our own place, we can be as loud as we want."