Chapter 7: Eat With Me

(P.O.V = Rose)

"Come in!" Loki says. I hear the door opening.

"Where would you like your food sir!" A guy asks from Loki's bedroom.

"Right by the fire place is fine," Loki says. I hear the guy put the stuff down and leave the room. Loki finished his bath, got out of the tub and walked to his room.

"Come pet. Kneel by the fire place," Loki says. I get up and do what he says. Loki sits down in the chair right in front of me. I notice that he only wears a towel thats wrapped around his waist. I watch Loki eat the grapes one by one. My stomach growls at the sight. I haven't eaten breakfast, lunch, or dinner and I was STARVING!!! My stomach drops every time Loki popped a little piece into his mouth. I was staring at Loki and soon enough he noticed.

"Are you hungry pet?" Loki asks.

"Yes sir, very much," I say. Loki just smiles.

"Then eat. Open your mouth," Loki says. I do like he told me to and opened my mouth. Loki pleased a piece of bread in my mouth. It tasted so good and I wanted more. Loki fed me a couple grapes just like he did with the bread, carful and gentle.

Loki continued to feed me until I was completely full.

"Good pet," Loki says patting my head. I absolutely HATED IT when he called me pet. It was annoying, like seriously you big fuck, I have a name...

Loki got changed into some sort of night clothes and got into his bed.

"Are you going to bed?" Loki asks.

"I don't have the clothes or a comfortable place to sleep," I say. Loki waves his hand. Green mist start to form in his hand and around me. After a couple seconds the green most faded away. I look down and I'm in a white lace night gown. Let me get this strait... It was short, like really SHORT. It was at least as long as some short shorts. I was both interested and frightened at what Loki did. How did he do that in the first place? Does he have magic? If Loki does have magic than he's using it to play dirty...if he's willing to plan than I am, it's probaly to only way to get me out of this living hell!

Loki pats the space next to him in the bed.

"Come sleep here," He says. I crawl next to Loki on the bed and rest my head against his shoulder.

"Thank you," I say. I fell asleep quickly. It actually felt good to have Loki next to me, I wonder why...