Chapter 9: Rules To Be Broken

(P.O.V = Rose)

I finally drag myself out of Loki's bed and head for his bathroom. I strip myself and take a shower, washing my body and hair.
I finally finish taking a shower (and shaving) and I go to Loki's closet.

"What am I going to wear?" I say. I spot a nice green mini skirt and a black tank top. I grab my green and black lace bra and underwear to go with it too.
I finish dressing and start working on all the chores I have to go.
I sit on the ground scrubbing the floor

"Stupid ass dick bitch, I'm not his fuckin slave. You know what fuck this shit!" I say throwing the cloth on the floor. I go back into the bathroom and rebraid my messy hair. On my way out I stop and look at Loki's helmet. It looked a little dirty and it seemed like it had a couple figure prints on it.

"Just a little clean won't hurt," I say getting a cloth and wetting it. I go over and start to clean the helmet a little. I quickly regretted that decision. A sharp pain suddenly shot up my right arm. I dropped the cloth and collapsed on the floor.

"S-S-Someone p-please h-help me," I say in almost a whisper. The pain in my arm is too much to bear. It feels like if someone was getting their arm shot by a gun over and over again multiplying the pain 10 times. I wince in pain, scream and try to make my way over to the bathroom. After about an hour of crawling I finally got to the bathroom. The pain started to spread, first it sent a deathly chill down my spine, then the right side of my chest started to hurt. Next it was my entire chest, left arm, then legs. Finally my head. It felt like having a massive hangover. My vision was blurry for a while but then got better again. I damp a warm wet cloth on my forehead to see if it helped but it only made it worse. I scream over and over again rolling on the floor for what seemed like hours.
My pain suddenly grew stronger, and that's when I herd it...footsteps. The door opened, followed by more footsteps. My head and entire body was on FIRE. It hurt at least 3 times as much as it did. I bit down on the cloth to keep me from screaming. My pain grew stronger when the footsteps slowly reached the bathroom. Then I herd his voice calling out to me:

"Pet...?"

------------------------
Hey guys, hoped you liked this chapter! :)
Just a heads up there is going to be some abusive scenes in the next chapter (maybe even a smut!) ;)
I know how much you guys want it :)
Thanks for the support.
Love you me lovelies

- CrystalLaufeyson
---------------------------

Omg so I just remembered how I promised that this chapter would be long and I'm sorry it's not long. The next chapter will be long. Sorry...