Chapter 21: Fandral's Kiss (Part 2)

So sorry guys it took me this long to update this chapter, I have having some problems and you know about my announcement from my break up and stuff, I'm really sorry guys <3 thanks for the continued support though
---------------------

(P.O.V = Fandral)

I am fucked. He had Loki's symbol. It means she is Loki's personal fuck toy and no one else can touch her. And I am serious when I say NO ONE. If you do then that means you have a very strong death wish. I didn't mean to kiss her or have ideas of fucking her. I didn't know she was Loki's slave. I really didn't. I catch her glancing at something behind me. Loki knows almost everything and sees almost everything aswell, if he finds out about this then I am surely a dead man. I turn around slowly and there stands The God Of Mischeif himself, Loki.

(P.O.V = Rose)

I see him, I see Loki just standing there. His eyes are cold, I can feel them burning into me like they did when j first meet Loki. I can tell that he saw me and Fandral kiss, I know it. Loki doesn't even blink he just stands there looking at me. I feel a sickness in my stomach like I'm about to throw up. His staring is started to affect my mind. I don't know what's gonna happen to me. I probally just broke Loki's heart. He's going to be sad, and possibly very VERY mad. What if he beats the shit out of me...? Or worse, what if he steals my virginity to prove a point that I will always be his...

I catch Fandral looking at my mark tattoo think that Loki put on my. I completely forgot it was there, and visible.

Fandral turns around and sees Loki. His breath completely stops.

(P.O.V = Loki)

I could punch that lusty man right in the face. I want him dead, I want to kill him my self. And as for my pet...she will pay for the pain she has caused on me. I wouldn't mind fucking her a couple times to prove my point. She will always be mine weather she likes it or NOT. I look at Fandral and take a couple steps forward. It has been silent for some time now and I take the liberty of breaking that silence.

"If you wish to live Fandral, I suggest you run away right now. I will deal with you later," I say to Fandral. He takes my advice and runs for it, right out of my sight.

(P.O.V = Rose)

Fandral takes off running after Loki comanded him to. He takes a couple steps towards me...Shit, I'm screwed big time. If not obeying leaded to Loki beating the shit out of me and giving me a bunch of scars on my back, imagine what Loki would do to me about what I just did. He would fuckin kill me.

Loki takes a couple steps toward me. I really fell like I'm about to throw up. My breath quickens and a huge lump forms in my throat.

Loki is right in front of me just staring at me. He leans in and whispers in my ear.

"You've been a very bad girl Rose, bad girls need to be punished. You will be punished very bad for what you have done PET," Loki says. I bow my head not wanting to look at him. He roughly grabs my chin and makes me look into his eyes. He slaps me with almost all his force. I hold back the tears in my eyes.

"Kneel," He says in a dark voice. I obey and kneel in front of him.

"My pet, do you see now that this is where you belong? Beneath me, submitting to me. Do not think that because I am not next to you, you are free. Wait until tonight, my pet, and I will make you wish never to leave my side again. You are never truly free of me," Loki says. I let a couple tears roll down my cheek. I don't dare to look up at Loki.

"Do you understand pet," He says.

"Yes," I say. Loki slaps me again.

"My my my have you forgotten your manners pet, must I prepare yet another lesson for you tonight," Loki says.

"No master," I say.

"Good pet," Loki says. He pays my head like a dog. I hear untiying of laces and other sounds for a while.

"My pet," I look up straight at Loki. "I want you to suck me," Loki says. I automatically jump to my feet.

"But Loki there are peo-" I can say before I get slapped again.

"I said in your knees, pet. I want you to suck my cock like your life depends on it and my seed is your cure," Loki says. I fall back on my knees.

I take Loki's already hardend cock in my hand. I caress his balls in my hand. I receive a groan from him. I swirl my tounge along the swollen tip of his cock. I lick the pre-cum off, and the.lm start sucking. I bob my head up and down trying to take as much of his cock in my mouth as possible without chocking. I want to please Loki so he will forget what happened. Loki grabs a bunch of my hair and curls it around with his finger. He takes me head forcefully and shoves his entire length into my mouth. I choke and choke. And right when I feel like I'm about to die Loki lets go.

"Pet go faster I'm almost there," He says. Like Loki said I go faster and faster. Soon enough Loki buckles his hips and cums straight into my mouth. Loki hold my head there signaling me to swallow his cum.

With no objection I swallow it all. It tasted bitter and worse than the first time.

Loki takes my hand and helps me get up off my feet.

"I think it's time we left the garden, don't you," He says. I nod YES. Loki takes my hand in his and squeezes it the whole walk back. It hurts so bad but I refuse to say anything, it might take him more angry.

As soon as we get back into Loki's chambers he throws me across the room. I hit the wall and fall down.

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING PET. I would never think you would cheat on me. And HIM that's even worse," Loki says.

"I'm so-"

"AM I NOT STILL SPEAKING!!! There is a dinner tonight with my so called family. I am to bring you. I can not cancel because my mother will think something is wrong. I am not going to hurt you right now because then they will see the bruises and cuts. But straight after the dinner you will have the most longest and painfullest night of your entire life. Get the fuck up, take a shower, and get dressed. Amita will be here soon. You really fucked up this time pet and there's no going back...." Loki says.

Oh shit...

-----------------------
So like I said before I am soooo sorry I didn't post this chapter before, I feel like awfeel that I didn't post it soon. I kinda made it long, I don't know it might not be long for some people... Anyway I'm sorry and the next chapter will be coming soon, like in a couple days :)
Also I now have over 5K views on this story. Thanks so much guys, it means so much to me <3

- Stephanie
------------------------