Chapter 23: A Dinner With Royalty

(P.O.V = Rose)

Loki re-adjusts his grip on my arm and pulls me harshly down hallways for what seemed like forever.

Finally we make it to two huge golden doors, just like the ones I saw this morning. The guards prepare to open the door but Loki raises his hand to stop them. Loki grabs my arm and twists it a little to expose his symbol. Loki waves his hand over it and it dissapears before my eyes.

"It's not gone I've just shield it from view, only I can see it," Loki says. I nod my head understanding. The guards open the door and Loki links my arm with his. We start walking to the table. At the furthest end I see an old man about the age of 60 with a golden eyepatch. Next to him Was a woman in her late 40s or early 50s. She wore an amazing dress and her hair had a fancy updo. Next her her sat a man in his 30s. He had long blond hair and was really muscular. I could see he wore a red cape similar to Loki's green cape.

Loki pulled out a chair for me across the woman. I assumed she was the queen. I sat in the chair and then Loki took a seat next to me across from the blond man.

"Loki, you haven't introduced us to this very pretty woman here," The woman said with a wink.

"Thor, Frigga, Odin, this is Rose," Loki says.

I think I've heard that name before...Thor....he's the man who unintentionally stopped Loki from almost raping me. I wish I could run over there and give him a big hug.

"It is wonderful to meet you," Frigga says.

"It's a pleasure to meet both of you, I assume you are the queen," -I turn to the old man- "and you are the king," I say.

"You are right child," Frigga says. I give a little smile.

"It's nice to meet you," Thor says.

"Thanks," I say.

"You must be hungry, Violet bring us some dinner please," Frigga says.

"Yes my queen," A girl says next to a door on the other side of the room. She nods her head and goes inside the door.

"Would you like some wine?" Thor asks.

"An excellent idea Thor. Yadira, wine please," Frigga says. A woman with a pitcher in her hands makes her way towards us. She first starts pouring the wine in Odin's cup, them Frigga's. She moved to Thor but Thor waves his hand for her to pass, Loki did the same. When she came to me I nodded and she poured the wine in my glass. The wine was a dark red color. I picked up my glass and took a little sip of the wine. It was delicious, the wine was so good. I couldn't get enought. I finished my first glass in seconds.

"It is good, is it not," Frigga says.

"The best I've tried," I said. Frigga smiles. Yadira comes back and pours more wine into my glass.

By the time servants come with the food I've finished my fourth glass of wine. It was so good I wouldn't stop.

A large plate with salad, some kind of pasta, and some kind of meat was put infront of me, also some fruit. I wolfed down the fruit and salad but only ate half of my pasta and meet.

We all ate in silence until Thor spoke up.

"Father, mother, I am leaving soon back to Midguard to see Jane. There I will say for an amount of time. I take my leave in 3 days," Thor says.

"Visiting your Mortal," Odin says.

"Yes father," Thor says.

"Well, I think it is wonderful to see her," Frigga says grabbing Thor's hand and holding it while giving him a kind smile. I can see from the corner of my eyes Loki rolling his own eyes.

"I am thinking of taking Rose to the carnival in a week," Loki says.

"Great idea," Frigga says. Frigga eyes me and looks down at me arm, where Loki's symbol should be.

(P.O.V = Frigga)

I can see the mark on her arm, the mark that Loki uses. It simmers in the light. This tells me that he is trying to conceal it with his magic. It is a very powerful magic. He thinks I can not see this bit little does he know I have this magic still running through my veins. When Loki revived me with his magic some of his magic went into me. He does not know this and I wish not to tell him. Loki is hiding something from me about this girl. Where did she come from. Who is she? She doesn't look Asguardien.

My head starts spinning a little. And I feel a little light headed.

(P.O.V = Rose)

I'm full. Like seriously I'm fuckin full. I can't eat another bite. I stand up from the table.

"Excuse me I will be right back," I say. Loki give me that look but nods. I walk slowly out of the room.the doors close and as soon as I turn a corner I take off my shoes and start running. Tonight is the night I am getting out of this place.

(P.O.V = Loki)

Rose just left with out finishing her meal. I think she just might need some time in the washroom alone.

Odin struggles to stand up and ends up knocking a couple plates down. I jump up to my feel and so does Thor and Frigga.

"Odin are you alri-" Was all Frigga could say before she collapsed oh the ground. Soon Odin did same. I run over to Frigga's side but she does not wake. Guards rush over.

"We must take them to the healers," Thor says.

"They were poisoned," I say.

"I must go back to Jane. She could be in danger," Thor says. I grab his arm.

"But you are next to be king," I say.

"Loki I am no king. I believed you have changed Loki, for now you are the king," Thor says. I nod my head but in my mind I smile a wicked grin. Oh my old friend I have not changed a single bit. I am king now...finally.

Thor grabs his mighty pathetic hammer Mjolir and flys out of the room. The guards carry Frigga and Odin out to the healers. I use my magic and add my horns and my scepter in hand.

It feels good to be back....