Chapter 22: Whores and Dark Pasts

-----------------------
So I wrote this chapter listening to: Heavy Crown, by: Iggy Azalea. And Hall of Fame, by: The Script. I couldn't stand the sound of my mom and my grandmother fighting in the car in Spanish... :/
Thanks or the support my lovelies <3
-----------------------

(P.O.V = Rose)

I get start getting up slowly to make sure I don't make any noise to startle Loki.

"I am going out I will be back as soon as you finish dressing," Loki says. I nod my head. He starts walking to the door. He opens it and steps halfway out the room.

"And pet, make your self presentable for dinner, your meeting the king and queen," Loki says.

"Yes Master," I say. Loki grins and slams the door shut. I automatically sink back down to the floor and ahead a couple tears. What has my life become? I'm healed here captive against my will. I'm calling someone Master who doesn't deserve any respect, and almost getting raped...my life is shit.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the door opening. I crawl up in a little ball again, what it Loki came back....

Thank God it was only Amita.

"Oh hello child," She said.

"Hey Amita," I say.

"Loki says I am to dress you for your dinner tonight with the king and queen," Amita says.

"Yeah, I guess," I say rubbing my left arm where a bruise is.

"Well we ought to get you dressed child," Amita says.

"Yeah, I suppose," I say with my head down.

"Is something wrong dear...?" Amita says with a concerned look on her face.

"I-I-no ever-everything is f-fine," I say stuttering. Amita opens her arms.

"Come here child," I start sobbing and run into Amita's open arms.

"It's Terrible," I say as I cry on her shoulder.

"I know it is Rose, I know," She says stroking my hair to call me down.

"I don't want to live here no more, I want to go home," I say sobing even harder.

"Rose dear, I know it is hard but you mustn't run away, if Prince Loki finds you have left him he would be furious and search all the realms to find you only then to torture you and then kill you," Amita says.

"I know, and it scared me Amita, it scares the shit out of me," I say.

"CHILD! I will not have such language spoken around me," Amita says strongly to me.

"Yes ma'am, I'm sorry," I say.

"Oh, child I know you are, come now we must get you dressed for the royal dinner," She says.

"But I don't wanna go," I say.

"There is no fighting with prince Loki, he told you that you must go and that is an order, it's best not to say different," She says.

"OKAY! Okay, I will," I say.

"It is quite an honnor to dine with the King and Queen themselves. They rarely do something like this, well this is to be the second time they've done this," Amita says helping me stand up.

"When was the first time?" I ask.

"Some other girl about 1,000 years back...I think her name was Sigyn. She was to be Loki's bride," She says.